ServiceMaster by Replacements
Hoarding situations aren’t easy. Sometimes, the most difficult part is confronting a loved one who is exhibiting hoarding habits. However, it is always for the best to get the mess under control. A home remediation team can help you tackle the hoarding cleanup in a way that’s respectful and empathetic to the affected individual.
ServiceMaster by Replacements provides hoarding cleanup services in Long Branch, NJ. Our technicians are IICRC certified and can remove unwanted items, waste materials, and more from a property affected by hoarding. Any items that are unwanted will be taken to local disposal and donation facilities.
Hoarding is often the result of great mental distress and becomes a habit for certain individuals.
Piles of items around the home can quickly lead to unsanitary living conditions and a variety of hazards.
This can create a situation that is awkward or embarrassing to confront. However, hoarding only worsens if not confronted.
For the well being of the affected individual, it is crucial to take this first step and to reach out for hoarding cleanup assistance.
Hoarding tendencies often create the following hazards in a home:
- Infectious Bacteria: As items and garbage continue to accumulate in a hoarder’s home, so does dust, mold, bacteria, and other debris. These can cause allergies and other forms of disease over time.
- Tipping Hazards: Hoarding can create dangerous situations where piled high items can fall and cause injury.
- Blocked Escape Routes: Hoarded items can block entrances or pathways to safety during a fire or other emergency.
- Fire Hazards: Piles of hoarded items are often in areas susceptible to fire hazards such as outlets, appliances, ovens, candles, and other sources of heat.
Hoarder Cleaning in Long Branch, NJ
ServiceMaster by Replacements has been assisting individuals affected by hoarding in the Long Branch, NJ area for over 30 years.
We understand how delicate these situations can be, and approach the hoarding cleanup process with empathy.
No matter how difficult it may seem, cleaning a property affected by hoarding is the best decision.
If hoarding cleanup does not take place, the property can quickly become unlivable.
Our hoarder cleaning services in Long Branch, NJ include the following:
- Establishing Trust with the Individual: When our technicians arrive, they will work to build a relationship with the individual who is affected by hoarding. This is an important first step to cleaning up a hoarding mess.
- Create a Plan: We will work with the individual to create a hoarding cleaning plan that they accept. This will include choosing what items can be taken to a donation center or recycling facility.
- Follow Up: Individuals who suffer from hoarding should be regularly checked up on to see that good habits remain in place. ServiceMaster by Replacements will periodically make phone calls to follow up with the individual and ensure the situation is under control.
Hoarder Cleanup in Long Branch, NJ
ServiceMaster by Replacements is available at (732) 844-6232 in Long Branch, NJ to provide hoarding cleaning services.
ServiceMaster by Replacements also provides hoarding cleaning services in the following areas:
Hoarding Cleanup – Neptune, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Manalapan, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Matawan, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Cranford, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Union, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Elizabeth, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Springfield Township, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Manchester, NJ