To resolve a hoarding issue, you will need more than just a cleanup crew. Depending on the number of items accumulated in the house, a hoarder situation can be a daunting task. In addition to all the items to clear out, there is likely mold, fire hazards, and biohazards throughout the property.
More importantly, there is an individual or loved one who may be suffering from anxiety, depression, or other mental states that have put them in this position. A professional home remediation team will understand the situation should be approached with empathy.
RestorationMaster provides hoarding cleanup in Cranford, NJ. We put the affected individual in charge of the cleaning process, remove any items that are unwanted, and provide the necessary restoration and cleaning of the home.
Signs of Hoarding
Hoarding is a sensitive topic. Sometimes the hardest part is confronting a loved one who may be under mental distress.
However, it is critical to reach out to this individual as it will help better their livelihood. Once they have shown they are open to help, you can contact a hoarder cleanup company to restore the home.
These are just a few reasons why hoarding cleanup in Cranford, NJ is important:
- Tripping Hazards: Piles of items create the dangerous likelihood of causing falls and other injuries over time.
- Blocked Escape Routes: In the event of a fire or other emergency, the individual may have difficulty navigating the quickest path to safety.
- Fire Hazards: Not only are there many items strewn about that are flammable, but they may be too close to a heat source or electrical outlet.
- Bacteria and Mold: Dust, bacteria, and mold can all accumulate without the individual noticing.
Hoarder Cleanup in Cranford, NJ
Our hoarder cleaning crews are IICRC certified and have years of experience helping residents in Cranford, NJ resolve hoarding situations. We work closely with the affected individual and approach the hoarder cleaning project with empathy and respect.
Here are the steps involved in our hoarding cleanup in Cranford, NJ:
- Establish a Relationship: Our team will build trust with the affected individual and only remove unwanted items.
- Develop a Plan: The individual will take part in deciding what items are unwanted. These will be taken to a nearby recycling facility.
- Follow Up: RestorationMaster will leave the individual with a cleaning plan to follow. We will also periodically check in via phone calls to be sure the situation is under control.
Free Estimate Hoarder Cleaning in Cranford, NJ
Call RestorationMaster at (732) 338-0713 for hoarder cleanup services in Cranford, NJ.
RestorationMaster also provides hoarding cleaning services in the following areas:
Hoarding Cleanup – Manalapan, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Long Branch, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Matawan, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Cranford, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Union, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Elizabeth, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Springfield Township, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Manchester, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Neptune, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Tinton Falls, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Marlboro, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Jackson Township, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Freehold, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Wall Township, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Lakewood, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Red Bank, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Holmdel, NJ