The headaches never end when it comes to water damage. The longer water is left to sit, the more it will spread and the further it will damage a property. In as little as 24 hours after an event of a leak, flood, burst pipe, or drain overflow, mold can even begin to form. It is best to resolve a water damage issue immediately but contacting a disaster restoration service rather than wait for things to get worse.
RestorationMaster by replacements provides water damage restoration in Cranford, NJ. Our water restoration technicians are IICRC certified and are equipped to handle any flood, leak, overflow, or any case of water damage you may be facing. We will extract all water, completely dry the affected area, and restore the property to its original condition.
If sewage or waste materials have mixed with the water, our technicians also provide sewage cleanup in Cranford, NJ.
Types of Water Damage
Any amount of water can cause an extensive amount of damage to a property over time. Call RestorationMaster to get the water contained and extracted right away.
Without immediate water restoration efforts, water will continue to spread and seep into porous building materials and furnishings. This will cause structural damage and ruin drywall, carpeting, and many other surfaces.
To make matters worse, mold can begin to grow in as little as 1-2 days after an event of water damage. For this reason, our water damage restoration experts are trained to perform mold remediation methods as part of the water extraction project.
Water Damage Restoration in Cranford, NJ
There are 3 different categories of water damage: Freshwater, Gray Water, and Contaminated Water.
Contaminated water refers to the presence of sewage material. This water contains biohazards and much be handled with extra care by sewage removal professionals.
Our water restoration technicians in Cranford, NJ can handle each of these types of water damage and restore your property to its dry and original condition.
You can expect the following from our water damage restoration services in Cranford, NJ
- Assessment of water damage across the property
- Total water extraction from the affected area
- Application of antimicrobials to prevent mold growth
- Industrial drying and dehumidification
- Content cleaning and pack out services for affected items
Water Damage Restoration – What to Do
- Contact RestorationMaster for water restoration. We are available 24/7 to respond to emergencies.
- Remove valuable items from the area and place in a high, safe location
- Place down towels and wipe affected surfaces where practical
- Remove carpeting that isn’t tacked down to the floor
- Open windows, closets, cabinets etc… to increase airflow to the area
Water Damage Restoration – What to Avoid
- Do not try to vacuum the water
- Stay clear of any mold, it may be harmful
- Do not use electronic appliances or devices in or around the water
- Do not enter a flooded area with severe structural or electrical damage
Free Estimate Water Restoration in Cranford, NJ
Any amount of water can become an emergency. Don’t let it sit and continue to cause severe damage to your home or business. Call RestorationMaster at (732) 338-0713 for water damage restoration in Cranford, NJ.
We are available 24/7 to respond to water restoration emergencies in Cranford, NJ.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services:
Water restoration in Neptune, NJ
Water damage restoration in Manalapan, NJ
Water restoration in Long Branch, NJ
Water restoration in Matawan, NJ
Water damage restoration in Union City, NJ
Water restoration in Springfield Township, NJ
Water damage restoration in Elizabeth, NJ
Water damage restoration in Manchester, NJ
Basement flood cleanup in Manchester, NJ