Hoarding can create unsanitary living conditions and even a hazardous environment. It’s critical to confront a hoarder before the situation continues to worsen for their health. A home remediation team can help assist in providing cleaning services for an individual affected by hoarding.
RestorationMaster provides hoarding cleanup services in Manalapan, NJ. Our technicians are IICRC-certified and are equipped to safely and effectively clean a property where items are being hoarded. We will establish trust with the affected individual, remove unwanted items, dispose of waste materials, and help donate and recycle excess items.
Hoarding is often the result of great mental distress or illness. An individual may be suffering from issues such as depression or anxiety, and this can develop into a bad hoarding habit.
The space that they live in will become unsanitary over time. The number of items hoarded can also create dangers in the home, so it’s important to intervene sooner rather than later.
Hoarding tendencies often create the following hazards in a home:
- Infectious Bacteria: As items and garbage continue to accumulate in a hoarder’s home, so does dust, mold, bacteria, and other debris. These can cause allergies and other forms of disease over time.
- Tipping Hazards: Hoarding can create dangerous situations where piled high items can fall and cause injury.
- Blocked Escape Routes: Hoarded items can block entrances or pathways to safety during a fire or other emergency.
- Fire Hazards: Piles of hoarded items are often in areas susceptible to fire hazards such as outlets, appliances, ovens, candles, and other sources of heat.
Hoarder Cleanup in Manalapan, NJ
Having served the Manalapan, NJ area for over 30 years, our technicians at RestorationMaster have experience cleaning up some of the most extreme hoarding cases.
In every case, our teams approach the hoarding situation professionally and with confidentiality. We will build trust with the affected individual and empower them to make decisions in the cleanup process.
Our hoarder cleaning services in Manalapan, NJ include the following:
- Establishing Trust with the Individual: When our technicians arrive, they will work to build a relationship with the individual who is affected by hoarding. This is an important first step to cleaning up a hoarding mess.
- Create a Plan: We will work with the individual to create a hoarding cleaning plan that they accept. This will include choosing what items can be taken to a donation center or recycling facility.
- Follow Up: Individuals who suffer from hoarding should be regularly checked upon to see that good habits remain in place. RestorationMaster will periodically make phone calls to follow up with the individual and ensure the situation is under control.
Hoarder Cleanup in Manalapan, NJ
RestorationMaster is available 24/7 at (732) 338-0713 in Manalapan, NJ to provide hoarding cleaning services.
RestorationMaster also provides hoarding cleaning services in the following areas:
Hoarding Cleanup – Manalapan, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Long Branch, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Matawan, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Cranford, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Union, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Elizabeth, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Springfield Township, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Manchester, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Neptune, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Tinton Falls, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Marlboro, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Jackson Township, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Freehold, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Wall Township, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Lakewood, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Red Bank, NJ
Hoarding Cleanup – Holmdel, NJ