ServiceMaster by Replacements
Mold is a difficult disaster to deal with because it can cause severe health issues in addition to extensive structural damage. Mold spores thrive in moist environments and feed off of materials containing cellulose which includes drywall, wood, wallpaper, flooring, insulation, and carpeting. Mold can grow and eat away at these materials, causing them to weaken and rot. Mold is dangerous to remove, so it is important to contact a professional mold remediation service provider to safely and completely remove the mold.
ServiceMaster by Replacements provides mold remediation services to completely and effectively remove mold from residential and commercial properties in Long Branch, NJ. Our mold removal specialists are trained to locate the mold using infrared technology to ensure all the mold is thoroughly removed from the property.
Types of Mold Damage
Mold typically grows in moist environments, which is why professional water restoration needs to happen quickly in case of leaks or floods on the property.
But once the mold is present, it will continue to spread and it can cause serious structural damage to the property.
Cellulose is an organic food source for mold that is found in common building and structural materials. As mold eats away at these materials, they begin to weaken and lose their structural integrity.
Mold can also affect the health of anyone who is exposed to it. Reactions to mold include coughing, skin irritation, headaches, breathing issues, and itchy eyes and throat. More severe symptoms may occur to those with prolonged exposure.
Mold Remediation in Long Branch, NJ
It is crucial to seek professional help as soon as the mold has been discovered. Due to the dangers of mold, it is best to consult professionals to identify and remove the mold from your property. Our professionals will locate all the mold growth on the property using infrared technology. Then we will confine the mold growth and start the mold remediation process.
Our mold remediation services in Long Branch, NJ include:
- Mold Detection: We will use infrared technology to locate all the mold on the property, including any hidden spaces.
- Isolation: We will then isolate the mold growth to limit it from spreading further.
- Mold Remediation: Using special chemicals, we will effectively remove the mold from the affected materials and surfaces. We also have chemicals that are safe to use around pets and plants.
- Restoration and Repair: Our technicians will repair and restore the affected structural materials damaged by the mold.
- Post-test: To ensure our work has been thorough and effective, we will test the property once the remediation process is finished to confirm that all the mold has been completely eliminated.
Free Estimate Mold Remediation in Long Branch, NJ
If you have discovered or suspect possible mold growth in your home or building in Long Branch, NJ, call ServiceMaster by Replacements for our mold remediation services. We will locate and effectively remove all traces of the mold to limit and prevent future spread. Call us at (732) 844-6232.
Related Mold Removal Services:
Mold remediation in Neptune City, NJ
Mold removal in Manalapan, NJ
Mold removal in Matawan, NJ
Mold remediation in Union City, NJ
Mold removal in Elizabeth, NJ
Mold remediation in Springfield Township, NJ
Mold removal in Cranford, NJ