Having regularly scheduled cleaning performed on your commercial property can help provide a healthy and comfortable work environment for employees, clients, and tenants. However, due to the recent coronavirus pandemic, businesses and commercial property owners are encouraged by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to take preventative actions to help limit the spread of the virus. One way to do this is to seek professional restoration services to thoroughly decontaminate the office or building space.
RestorationMaster provides professional disinfection services to help protect offices and commercial buildings in Long Branch, NJ from the spread of illness such as the cold, flu, and coronavirus. Our sanitization professionals use EPA-registered disinfectant products and advanced cleaning techniques to thoroughly remove harmful pathogens. Our services follow standards recommended by health organizations such as the CDC to ensure that the property is completely disinfected.
What is COVID-19?
The coronavirus, commonly referred to as COVID-19, is a respiratory infection that is spread by respiratory droplets and the symptoms include coughing, fever, chills, and difficulty breathing. Individuals may experience more severe symptoms depending on their health situation.
For additional information about the coronavirus, click here to visit the FAQ page on the CDC website.
Disinfection and Cleaning Process in Long Branch, NJ
One of the most effective ways to help limit and prevent the further spread of illnesses such as the cold, flu, and coronavirus is to have your office or commercial building professionally decontaminated. We will thoroughly clean the property, then disinfect, neutralize, and eliminate harmful pathogens that may be present. Our technicians are trained to pay extra attention to high traffic areas and high touch surfaces and materials.
Our professionals use EPA-registered disinfectant products and advanced cleaning techniques to effectively eliminate pathogens that might spread illness such as the coronavirus. We will work with you to devise a comprehensive plan to completely clean and disinfect all areas of your property. Our technicians will then perform our services providing top quality customer service to complete the job effectively and efficiently.
Our professional disinfection and cleaning services in Long Branch, NJ include:
- Paying extra attention to high touch surfaces and materials such as desks, phones, light switches, countertops, keyboards, door handles and many more
- Thorough decontamination of bathroom fixtures
- Fogging the property using a broad-spectrum biocide to ensure the area has been thoroughly decontaminated
- Safe and proper disposal of contaminated objects and materials
Our Professional Disinfection and Cleaning Services in Long Branch, NJ
When you choose RestorationMaster for our disinfection and cleaning services in Long Branch, NJ, you can expect:
- Advanced Technology: We will use the best disinfectant products and cleaning equipment available to effectively decontaminate the property.
- Hospital Standard Products: The products we use are EPA-registered and hospital grade to ensure that any harmful pathogens that may be present are completely eliminated.
- Trained Professionals: Our technicians are specially trained to use proven disinfectants and cleaning methods and follow recommendations provided by health organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and CDC.
Sanitization Company Offers Disinfection Services in Long Branch, NJ
If your office or commercial building in Long Branch, NJ is in need of professional disinfection and cleaning services, call RestorationMaster at (732) 338-0713.
Related Building Disinfection Services:
Office sanitizing company in Neptune, NJ
Sanitizing company in Manalapan, NJ
Sanitizing and disinfection services in Matawan, NJ
Sanitization company in Union City, NJ
Office disinfection in Elizabeth, NJ
Disinfection Services in Springfield Township, NJ
Disinfection services in Cranford, NJ
Office disinfection in Manchester, NJ