An easily spread disease can wreak havoc on the productivity of a business and threaten the safety of its workers and guests. Whether it is due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, or even just a flu-season, a disaster restoration company can keep your office or commercial building sanitized with professional disinfection services.
RestorationMaster provides professional disinfection services to businesses and commercial buildings in Springfield Township, NJ. Our IIRC certified technicians are equipped to disinfect all high-touch point areas of your office or workplace. The disinfectant products we use are hospital grade and proven to eliminate coronavirus and many other viruses commonly found in the workplace.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19, also referred to as the coronavirus, is a respiratory disease that is spread person to person through air droplets. The main symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, chills, and trouble breathing and these symptoms are often more severe for senior citizens and those with underlying conditions or compromised immune systems. It can take 2 to 14 days for the symptoms to appear in someone who has been infected.
For more about the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, consult the coronavirus FAQ from the CDC.
Complete Disinfection and Cleaning for Offices in Springfield, NJ
Dangerous pathogens can live in the air or on commonly touched surfaces throughout your office. This is why RestorationMaster applies office sanitization methods that follow CDC guidelines so that all your bases are covered during the disinfection process.
Our RestorationMaster disinfection technicians approach each job with professionalism, and the project is entirely confidential. We will sanitize high tough point areas such as desks, doorknobs, phones, light switches, and many more surfaces.
If anyone has tested positive for a known disease, we will also be sure that their work area is fully disinfected. Our EPA-registered disinfectants are proven to eliminate coronavirus and many other common diseases found in the workplace.
You can expect the following from our office disinfection services in Springfield Township, NJ:
- High touch point surfaces and objects are cleaned and disinfected including light switches, phones, desks, countertops, door handles, keyboards, and more.
- Bathroom fixtures are decontaminated.
- The property is fogged with an EPA-registered, broad-spectrum biocide to eliminate pathogens.
- Contaminated materials are removed and disposed of.
Our RestorationMaster disinfection services are thorough and follow the strictest protocols provided by the CDC. For the most peace of mind, use RestorationMaster to eliminate coronavirus and other diseases from your workplace.
You can expect the following when you call RestorationMaster for professional disinfection in Springfield, NJ:
- Advanced technology: We use the best cleaning equipment available and our disinfectants are approved by the EPA.
- Hospital standard products: Our hospital-grade, EPA-registered products are effective against dangerous pathogens including the coronavirus.
- Trained professionals: Our professionals understand the best practices when it comes to applying disinfectants and we work within the guidelines set by health organizations like the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO).
Free Estimate Disinfection Services in Springfield Township, NJ
Whether it is due to the coronavirus pandemic, or it is just to keep your workplace safe from various types of diseases and viruses, any time is a good time to get professional office disinfection services.
Reach out RestorationMaster at (732) 338-0713 for professional office disinfection services in Springfield Township, NJ and surrounding areas.
Related Building Disinfection Services:
Office sanitizing company in Neptune, NJ
Sanitizing company in Manalapan, NJ
Office cleaning and disinfection in Long Branch, NJ
Sanitizing and disinfection in Matawan, NJ
Sanitization company in Union City, NJ
Office disinfection in Elizabeth, NJ
Disinfection services in Cranford, NJ
Office disinfection in Manchester, NJ