Fires can cause lots of damage, being extremely dangerous disasters that often commence without warning. Once the fire is extinguished and everyone has been evacuated safely, you must immediately begin the process of restoration to stop the spreading of corrosive byproducts and soot to make sure their damage does not become irreversible.
RestorationMaster is there to assist with fire damage restoration services and help clean and restore businesses and homes impacted by fire damage. It is imperative that you start the restoration process as soon as possible and contact us immediately to maintain your home and prevent a considerable amount of deterioration.
Fire Damage Restoration La Vista, NE
For professional fire damage restoration services in the La Vista, NE area, contact RestorationMaster Restoration Services at (402) 673-6244.
Fire Damage Restoration
Dangerous byproducts and fumes in fires are caused by objects in homes that contain synthetic materials, such as flooring and furniture, and the complex chemical reactions that develop when they are burned in a fire.
This can cause the damaging of many surfaces that can quickly become permanent without restoration and cleaning. Using the latest cleaning equipment and products, we repair structural elements, furnishings, and damaged content, and are able to restore and cleanup fire damage in homes and businesses. Additionally, we can remove any etching and tarnishing from chrome, tile, porcelain, marble, aluminum, brass, upholstery, and carpeting through the use of our effective chemical combinations. Our technicians can also restore water damage caused from the fire hoses.
Our fire damage restoration services include these five steps:
- Pre-cleaning in emergencies
- Cleaning of damaged content
- Packing out content
- Cleaning of walls and ceilings
- Removing odors
Fire Damage Cleanup – What to Do:
- Call RestorationMaster for fire damage restoration as soon as possible, as the damage from soot and etching can become irreversible within just 72 hours.
- If the outside temperature is above 60 degrees, you may air out your business or home to get rid of the odor from the smoke.
- To prevent permanent damage, wipe off porcelain, Formica, chrome, and aluminum surfaces.
- Replace the air filter if your furnace operates with forced hot air.
- Tape a wet cheesecloth over each supply and return register to filter loose soot from the air.
- Thoroughly clean the inside of your fridge and leave it open to dry.
- For professional restoration dry cleaning, save your smoke damaged fabrics and clothing.
Fire Damage Repair – What NOT to Do:
- The natural oils of your hand can infiltrate walls, woodwork, or upholstery and make any soot damage worse, so avoid touching them.
- Improperly washing soot-affected walls will worsen the damage, so do not try to wash them.
- Do not attempt cleaning affected upholstery or carpeting.
- Wait until your electrical appliances have been safety inspected before using them.
- Ceiling fixtures on wet ceilings can cause a short circuit, so do not use them.
Until it can be restored and cleaned up, the damage from a fire will only worsen and devastate your home or building. Call RestorationMaster if your business or home in La Vista, NE, has been damaged in a fire for fire damage restoration.
We are available any time of the day for fire damage emergencies at (402) 673-6244.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services:
Smoke Mitigation La Vista, NE
Fire Damage Restoration Omaha, NE
Fire And Smoke Damage Restoration Elkhorn, NE
Fire Restoration Lincoln NE
Fire Damage Restoration Grand Island NE
Fire Damage Restoration Hastings NE
Fire Restoration Services Bellevue NE
Fire Restoration Company Papillion NE
Fire Restoration Contractors Gretna NE
Sarpy County Fire Damage Restoration