Water damage can quickly spread to become a more serious problem; therefore, if it occurs, it is important you treat it as an emergency as excess moisture and water always are a hazard to create damage in a home or building.
Sources of Water Damage
Rain, floods, burst pipes, plumbing leaks, humidity, and overflows often cause water damage. Not only does neglecting this damage increase the risk of mildew and mold growing, but it also results in more extreme structural damage.
To thoroughly get rid of excess moisture from businesses and homes, ServiceMaster of Sarpy County is there to provide water damage restoration services. Using advanced equipment that has the ability to dry and salvage most items impacted by water damage, we show up quickly to the scene to stop the spread of the damage.
Water Restoration La Vista, NE
The technicians of ServiceMaster of Sarpy County have been extensively trained to grapple all scenarios where there is water damage, using the newest equipment and technology to dry and clean up the structural elements, furnishings, and other disturbed items in your home.
The quicker we can handle a loss of water, the more probable it is the damage can be stopped from spreading, so do not hesitate to call our professionals. With fast enough reaction to save affected items from important documents to furniture, we can salvage just about any water damaged object or structural elements.
Working with local insurance companies in La Vista, NE, we can assist with filing your claims and we offer free estimates and inspections to determine the extent of the water damage.
Our water damage restoration services are classified into these 3 stages:
- Emergency Response: We offer free estimates and inspections to determine the extent of the water damage.
- Water Removal and Drying: Using our drying equipment, we will get rid of extra water and deal with structural elements, furnishings, and content.
- Reinstallation and Cleaning: Making sure your home is cleaned up, we put items moved during the restoration back where they belong.
Water Damage Restoration – What to Do:
What to Do After Water Damage:
- Because bacteria and mold can spread within hours, call ServiceMaster of Sarpy County immediately for water damage restoration services.
- Get rid of as much water as possible by mopping and blotting dry.
- Clear out wet temporary floor coverings and wet area rugs. Professionals must remove permanent carpeting.
- Put drapery bottoms through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the rod, pulling them off the floor.
- Place paintings, photos, and similar items in a secure spot.
- Avoid page warping in books damaged by water by packing them closely on their shelves until specialized drying services can treat them.
- To help the drying, all doors and drawers should be opened up, including cabinet and closet doors.
What NOT to Do After Water Damage:
- Unless the electricity is shut off, do not enter a room where there is standing water.
- Do not use a basic vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Do not attempt to get rid of permanent carpeting yourself.
- Do not stand on wet floor while using electrical appliances.
- Do not attempt to remove mold growth.
Without a quick enough reaction, water damage can turn into a very severe problem, so it is imperative you contact ServiceMaster of Sarpy County if you notice water damage in your building or home in La Vista, NE. With the aid of our state-of-the-art drying equipment, we can efficiently halt the growth of the damage and extract excess moisture and water.
We are available 24/7 to assist you with your water damage emergencies at (531) 365-0565 in La Vista, NE.
Related Water Damage Cleanup Services:
Flood Extraction La Vista, NE
Flood Damage Cleanup Elkhorn, NE
Water Damage Restoration Omaha, NE
Water Damage Restoration Services Lincoln, NE
Water Restoration Services Sarpy County
Water Restoration Company Grand Island, NE
Water Damage Restoration Contractors Hastings, NE
Water Restoration Professionals Papillion, NE
Water Damage Restoration Services Gretna, NE
Bellevue Water Damage Restoration