Water can penetrate your home in a variety of ways, whether by rainwater, natural flooding, or pipe breaks and appliance leaks. Each of these cases should be considered an emergency due to how much damage the water can cause to your property. If you find water on your property, it is important to contact a disaster restoration service right away.
RestorationMaster provides water damage restoration in Union, NJ. Our water restoration professionals are IICRC certified to remove standing water from your property, dry the area, and restore it to its original condition. We are also equipped to perform complete sewage removal if such contaminants are present in the water.
If sewage or waste materials have mixed with the water, our technicians also provide sewage cleanup in Union Township, NJ.
Types of Water Damage
Water can quickly cause extensive damage to a property if not extracted right away by a water restoration crew. Structural materials will absorb water over time, and rot and warp over time.
This means that drywall, insulation, flooring, and other materials will take on significant damage. The soaked areas will likely cause mold growth as well, which is why our RestorationMaster teams are trained to perform total mold remediation.
These are only a couple of reasons why it is critical to contact a water damage restoration service quickly when you first discover water on your property in Union, NJ.
Water Damage Restoration in Union, NJ
RestorationMaster technicians are certified and trained to provide complete water extraction, dehumidification, drying, and mold prevention methods. Our experience and expertise play a big role in ensuring your property gets proper water restoration services.
You should call RestorationMaster for water damage restoration in Union, NJ for the following reasons:
- 24/7 response: We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to respond to your water restoration emergencies and help limit the damage. Flood restoration crews will arrive quickly.
- Industry leadership: RestorationMaster has been an industry leader in providing water damage restoration and we have been trusted by homes and businesses for over 30 years.
- Advanced water restoration methods: We use the best water extraction and drying methods of the industry and we guarantee we will meet or exceed industry standards.
- Advanced technology: Our water restoration crews use state of the art water extraction and drying equipment to remove standing water and thoroughly dry affected materials.
- IICRC certified: Our water restoration technicians are highly trained and IICRC certified and follow industry standards with our water mitigation services.
- Content cleaning: We can fully clean and restore damaged personal belongings at our state of the art, 10,000 square foot facility.
- Insurance capabilities: We work with all major insurance carriers to help manage your claim.
Water Restoration in Union, NJ
If you have discovered water on your property, contact RestorationMaster for water damage restoration. We are available 24/7 to respond to cases of water restoration.
Call us at (732) 338-0713 for water damage restoration in Union, NJ, and surrounding areas.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services:
Water restoration in Neptune, NJ
Water damage restoration in Manalapan, NJ
Water restoration in Long Branch, NJ
Water restoration in Matawan, NJ
Water damage restoration in Elizabeth, NJ
Water restoration in Springfield Township, NJ
Water damage restoration in Cranford, NJ
Water damage restoration in Manchester, NJ
Basement flood cleanup in Manchester, NJ