ServiceMaster by Replacements
A clean work environment provides both confidence and safety to occupants of a commercial building or business. As the U.S continues to deal with a pandemic, it is now more important than ever to instill that trust with your employees, customers, and guests. The best way forward is to have the space cleaned and disinfected by a professional property restoration company.
ServiceMaster by Replacements provides disinfection services to protect offices and commercial buildings from strains of coronavirus and other diseases in Union, NJ. Our sanitization teams use the latest methods and EPA-certified disinfectants to remove dangerous pathogens from your property. We follow protocols and guidelines from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) to ensure your building is totally disinfected and safe to enter.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19, also referred to as the coronavirus, is a respiratory disease that is spread person to person through air droplets. The main symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, chills, and trouble breathing and these symptoms are often more severe for senior citizens and those with underlying conditions or compromised immune systems. It can take 2 to 14 days for the symptoms to appear in someone who has been infected.
For more about the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, consult the coronavirus FAQ from the CDC.
Disinfection and Coronavirus Cleaning in Union, NJ
A sanitization company offers the most peace of mind when it comes to office disinfection services. Our ServiceMaster disinfection teams have been cleaning commercial properties throughout Union County for years and have been actively helping business owners throughout the current coronavirus pandemic.
Our office sterilization experts use the latest cleaning products such as EPA-registered disinfectants that are proven to kill pathogens like the coronavirus. Our building disinfection plans are comprehensive, and we will share the details of the process, so you know what to expect.
Our cleaning and disinfection crews are also aware that the situation is to be kept confidential and to perform the decontamination in a discreet manner.
The following steps are included in our disinfection services in Union, NJ:
- High touch point surfaces and objects are cleaned and disinfected including light switches, phones, desks, countertops, door handles, keyboards, and more.
- Bathroom fixtures are decontaminated.
- The property is fogged with an EPA-registered, broad-spectrum biocide to eliminate pathogens.
- Contaminated materials are removed and disposed of.
You can expect the following when you call ServiceMaster by Replacements for professional disinfection in Union, NJ:
- Advanced technology: We use the best cleaning equipment available and our disinfectants are approved by the EPA.
- Hospital standard products: Our hospital grade, EPA-registered products are effective against dangerous pathogens including the coronavirus.
- Trained professionals: Our professionals understand the best practices when it comes to applying disinfectants and we work within the guidelines set by health organizations like the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO).
Disinfection Services Done Right in Union, NJ
If your office or commercial building in Union, NJ needs to be clean of coronavirus or other pathogens, call our sanitization experts at ServiceMaster by Replacements for commercial disinfection services.
You can reach us at (732) 844-6232 for disinfection and cleaning services throughout Union, NJ
Related Building Disinfection Services:
Office sanitizing company in Neptune, NJ
Sanitizing company in Manalapan, NJ
Office cleaning and disinfection services in Long Branch, NJ
Sanitizing and disinfection services in Matawan, NJ
Office disinfection in Elizabeth, NJ
Disinfection Services in Springfield Township, NJ
Disinfection services in Cranford, NJ