There are several reasons why you may end up with a large amount of clutter or junk in your home that needs to be removed. Items that could be considered junk are often put in areas like basements, attics and garages where the junk can build up for years before a homeowner is ready to have it removed.
If a family member passes away, you may be responsible for cleaning out their homes which would require large scale removal of unwanted items. Junk removal may also be a part of hoarding cleaning services, though situations involving hoarding require a more delicate approach than situations involving voluntary removals or estate cleaning.
ServiceMaster by Metzler provides junk removal services in Elk Grove Village, IL to remove large amounts of junk from homes and apartments. Our technicians can help sort through the clutter in your home and help organize your items to either be kept or removed. We can remove all types of items from small objects to broken appliances, and we can also properly dispose of biohazard materials.
Full Scale Professional Junk Removal
Regardless of how the junk buildup occurred, it is important to remove it. Extensive clutter can increase the risk of fires and injuries as well as block off areas of the home and allow for the growth of mold and bacteria. The technicians of ServiceMaster by Metzler will work with you to fully remove the junk so that you can have your home back.
Our junk removal services include the following:
- Specialists in Clutter Removal: Our technicians have experience removing clutter from homes caused by hoarding or other circumstances. We will help you go through the clutter and figure out what to keep and what to remove.
- Complete Trash Outs: If you need a home or apartment completely cleaned out, ServiceMaster by Metzler can provide a complete trash out. Our technicians will thoroughly remove everything from the property and take it for proper disposal.
- Tailored Cleaning Services: We specifically tailor our cleaning services to ensure that we accomplish what you need done.
- Recovery of Documents, Valuables, and Sentimental Items: There are often important or valuable objects that get caught up in the clutter of a home. We will help you identify these important items such as documents, valuables, and objects with sentimental value to ensure they are salvaged.
- Storage Bins and Filing Boxes: We can help you keep the cleaning process organized by providing bins and filing boxes.
- Packaging, Transport, and Storage: We can assist you with the packaging, transport and storage of items removed from the home.
- Biohazard Cleaning: It is common for large buildups of clutter to contain biohazard materials such as mold, bacteria growth, or waste. ServiceMaster by Mezler can safely remove biohazard materials and thoroughly clean affected areas.
- Roll-Off Containers from 3-40 Yards: We can provide you with roll-off containers in many different sizes so you can fill them with junk and have them quickly removed.
- Recovery and Disposal of Medications and Sharps: We will look for and recover medications and ensure that sharps are safely disposed.
- Appliance Recycling: We can remove large, broken appliances and ensure that they are recycled.
- Donation of Items: If you want to donate some of your unwanted items, we will take them to the charity of your choice.
- Deep Cleaning after Removal: After we have removed the junk from your property, we will provide thorough cleaning and sanitization services to ensure that the living conditions in your home are safe.
If you need to have a large amount of clutter removed from your home or the home of a loved one, don’t spend days or weeks cleaning it up yourself. ServiceMaster by Metzler is prepared to provide complete junk removal services for those who need it in Elk Grove Village, IL.
You can reach us at (847) 380-7888 to learn more about these services.