The Tampa Bay area is prone to wet and humid conditions which makes water damage a common problem for homes and businesses. Heavy rain, humidity, floods, and internal issues such as leaks and pipe bursts can all result in water damage and once excess water gets into a building, it can spread quickly through porous building materials which leads to extensive damage and mold.
Graystone Restoration provides water damage restoration services in Clearwater, FL to extract water and moisture from homes and buildings and clean up the damage. We can stop the water from spreading and remove it using the most advanced water extraction and drying equipment available.
Many cases of water damage may start out small, but they can quickly become a major problem. As excess water and moisture gets absorbed in porous building materials such as drywall, wood, and insulation, these materials will weaken which can lead to significant structural damage. You must call for water damage restoration services immediately or the following can occur:
- Within minutes: Rusting of metal materials such as screws and nails.
- Within hours: Delamination of plywood, buckling particle boards, carpet staining, running dyes from rugs and wall coverings, furniture damage such as warping, splitting, and cracking.
- Within days: Mold and mildew growth, musty odors, and corrosion of electronics.
The Water Damage Repair Process
Regardless of the scope of the damage, our technicians are equipped and experienced to handle any case of water damage in your home or business. We work quickly to stop the damage from spreading and we use state-of-the-art water extraction and drying equipment to treat structural elements, furnishings, and a range of personal content that has been affected. The water damage restoration services we provide include these basic steps:
- Initial Assessment: We do a complete inspection to discover the extent of the water damage as well as the cause. After our assessment, we create a cleaning plan based on our findings to repair the source of the water and dry affected structural elements and furnishings. We will provide you with a copy of our assessment.
- Advanced Equipment: We have the best water extraction and drying equipment available and our cleaning products can effectively remove mildew and mold.
- Thorough Drying: We can effectively dry the air space, structural elements, furnishings, and personal items affected using a combination of water extraction equipment, dehumidifiers, and air movers.
- Deodorization: Sometimes water damage can result in musty odors. Our odor removal services are effective for removing these types of odors.
All cases of water damage have the potential to become huge problems so make sure you react right away after noticing the damage. If you need water damage restoration for your home or building in Clearwater, FL, call Graystone Restoration to extract the excess water and clean up the damage.
You can call us 24 hours a day at (727) 228-7282 for water damage restoration in the Clearwater, FL area.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services
Water Damage Restoration in Tampa, FL
Water Damage Restoration in St. Petersburg, FL
Water Damage Repair in Largo, FL
Water Restoration in New Port Richey, FL
Water Mitigation Services in Wesley Chapel, FL
Water Damage Repair in Palm Harbor, FL
Water Restoration in Brandon, FL