Water damage can be deceptive because what looks like a minor case can either be a sign of, or the start of much more extensive damage. Once excess water has entered a home or building, it will spread further through porous building materials such as wood, drywall, and insulation which can lead to significant structural damage or mold growth. RestorationMaster provides water damage restoration services in New Port Richey, FL to remove excess water and moisture from homes and businesses and restore the resulting damage. We will immediately limit the spread of the damage and use our advanced drying equipment to remove all water and moisture.
The reason water damage is such a common occurrence is because there are so many factors that can cause it. Internal factors such as leaking appliances, overflows, and burst pipes as well as outside conditions including flooding, rain, seepage, and water main breaks can potentially cause water damage and if it is not stopped soon enough, the following damage can occur:
- Within minutes: Nails, screws, and other metals begin to rust.
- Within hours: Plywood will delaminate, particle boards buckle, the carpet will stain, dyes from wall coverings and rugs will run onto other surfaces and objects, there is splitting, cracking, and warping of the furniture.
- Within Days: Mold and mildew will start growing, musty odors may linger, and electronics start to corrode.
Our technicians are well trained and equipped to provide effective water damage restoration and drying services and we have experience providing these services in a range of commercial and residential settings. We begin by immediately containing the damage to prevent it from spreading and we will thoroughly dry furnishings, content, and structural elements with our state-of-the-art drying equipment. The water damage restoration services we provide include the following process:
- Initial Assessment: We start with a thorough assessment to determine the cause and extent of the damage and form a restoration plan to restore the damage and fix the source of the problem. You will be given a copy of our assessment.
- Advanced Equipment: We use cleaning products that are effective on mold, mildew, and other types of water damage as well as drying equipment including dehumidifiers and air movers.
- Thorough Drying: Our advanced drying equipment can effectively remove water and moisture from wall cavities, furnishings, structural elements, and air spaces.
- Odor Removal: We will remove any leftover musty odors cause by the excess water or mildew.
Do not hesitate to act if there is water damage in your home or building because this will only allow it to spread further and lead to more damage or mold growth. Contact RestorationMaster to limit the damage and provide restoration services in New Port Richey, FL.
Call Us 24 hours a day at (727) 228-7282 for your water damage emergencies
Related Water Damage Mitigation Services:
Water Damage Repair and Dry Out Tampa FL
Water Damage Repair Company Petersburg FL
Water Damage Restoration Services Largo FL
Water Damage Mitigation Company Wesley Chapel FL
Basement Water Damage Repair Clearwater FL
Water Damage Repair & Restoration Palm Harbor FL
Water Mitigation Specialists Brandon FL