Water damage is a widespread issue in the St. Petersburg, FL area and if immediate action is not taken from the start, a minor problem can turn into major damage. Excess water and moisture can spread quickly through wood, drywall, and other absorbent building materials to cause structural damage and mold growth, which is why you must contact RestorationMaster once you find water damage.
RestorationMaster provides water damage restoration services to extract excess water and restore the damage from homes and businesses in St. Petersburg, FL. Our advanced drying and extraction equipment will help you remove excess water and moisture while preventing the damage from spreading.
There are so many potential causes of water damage such as rain, floods, sewage backups, humidity, leaks, pipe bursts, and water main breaks which is why it is such as common problem. If given enough time, the water will spread through your home or building, resulting in the following types of damage:
- Within minutes: Metal objects such as screws and nails begin rusting.
- Within hours: Plywood becomes delaminated, particle board buckles, carpets stain, dye from wall coverings and rugs will bleed, furniture becomes split, cracked, and warped.
- Within days: Mold or mildew starts growing, electronic components become corroded, and musty odors may permeate the building.
The technicians of RestorationMaster can effectively handle just about any water damage case in a home or commercial building with advanced training and years of experience. We make sure to contain the damage as soon as we arrive and we use the best available water extraction and drying equipment to remove excess water and completely dry out affected structural elements, furnishings, and personal items. Our water damage restoration services include these steps:
- Initial Assessment: We will thoroughly inspect your home or building to assess the extent of the damage and determine its cause. A restoration plan is then formed based on this assessment to remove excess water and fix the source. You will be provided with a copy of our assessment.
- Advanced Equipment: Our state-of-the-art water extraction and cleaning equipment is the best in the industry and allows us to effectively clean up the resulting damage and mold growth.
- Thorough Drying: Our water extraction equipment, air movers, and dehumidifiers allow us to thoroughly dry the home or building and remove excess water and moisture from the structural elements, air spaces, furnishings, and personal content.
- Odor Removal: Excess water and mold growth can leave residual musty odors; we can effectively remove any odors with our deodorization services.
It is very important to react as soon as you notice significant water damage to help prevent widespread structural damage and possible mold growth. If there is excess water in your home or building in St. Petersburg, FL, contact RestorationMaster right away for water damage restoration services.
You can reach us 24 hours a day at (727) 228-7282 for emergency water damage restoration