ServiceMaster 24 Hour — St. Petersburg, FL
Natural disasters can end up costing homeowners a lot of money as the damage caused to your property and the cost of restoration services adds up fast. Natural disasters including fires, floods, and mold can cause widespread damage and the restoration becomes more expensive the further the damage spreads. Normally, the losses and restoration costs from a disaster are covered by homeowner’s insurance but there are some types of damage that most policies will not cover. ServiceMaster 24 Hour offers restoration services through our FlexServ program to help homeowners in St. Petersburg, FL keep the cost of restoration low if they cannot cover the costs through their insurance or choose not to file. Our FlexServ program includes equipment rental and assistance from our professionals so you can do the job yourself. The special program covers dehumidifier rental, air scrubber rental, air mover rental, drying equipment rental, water damage equipment, water removal equipment.
If you decide to go through our FlexServ program, our technicians will meet with you and help you choose the most effective option based on our assessment of the damage. We will ensure that you rent the right equipment from us to complete the job and we will also help you determine an appropriate level of assistance based on the damage. Throughout the restoration process, you can always call on our technicians for help and we will work with you to keep the overall cost within your budget.
Our FlexServ program includes the following levels of service:
- Bronze: Rental of our professional grade equipment, pre and post rental inspection of the equipment
- Silver: Carpet padding removal, anti-microbial treatment, and water extraction as well as the services included in the Bronze level
- Gold: Delivery and set-up of equipment, professional moisture readings, and equipment pickup in addition to the services included in Bronze and Silver levels
By choosing our FlexServ program over a typical equipment rental facility, you will get the following benefits:
- Assistance from our professionals on choosing the right equipment
- Professional grade equipment
- Well maintained and functional equipment
- Equipment delivery and set-up
- Planning and additional help from our technicians
We understand that homeowner’s insurance does not cover all property damage and when this occurs, the cost of traditional restoration services can be a huge burden. With our FlexServ program, homeowners in the St. Petersburg, FL area who choose not to file or who cannot cover the restoration through their insurance can get their homes restored at a reasonable cost. You can reach us at (727) 228-7282 to learn more about our FlexServ options.