Fires cause severe damage to homes and buildings and they can sometimes occur in an instant, leaving you no time to prepare. As soon as the fire is put out, it is important to begin restoration services because holding off the cleanup process will result in further damage and more costly repairs. The restoration professionals of ServiceMaster SouthWest provide fire damage restoration and cleanup services to homes and businesses in Stafford, TX 77477 area. We are dedicated to restoring your home quickly so your life can return to normal.
The damage that smoke and fire cause to your home can completely disrupt your daily life and our fire and smoke damage restoration services will help quickly get your life back on track. Our licensed and insured technicians are properly trained to efficiently repair all smoke and fire damage to your home and they are available to communicate with you throughout the entire restoration process.
The specific fire restoration services we offer include:
- Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Soot Removal
- Complete Building and Contents Cleaning
- Carpet, Rug, and Upholstery Cleaning
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Electronic Equipment Restoration
- Data and Document Recovery
- Furniture Refinishing
- Biohazard Cleaning
- Safety and Compliance
- Pack Out and Inventory Service
- Restoration Dry Cleaning and Laundry
- Board Up Service
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Tips
After the flames have been extinguished, it is important to act quickly because the corrosive byproducts and chemicals left behind will continue to cause more damage until they are addressed. The first thing you should do after a fire is contact ServiceMaster SouthWest for fire and smoke damage restoration services. After making the call, follow these tips to help begin the process as you await our arrival.
What to Do:
- Open up your doors and windows to air out your home if the temperature is above 60 degrees.
- Wipe down Formica, chrome, porcelain, and aluminum surfaces to prevent permanent tarnishing.
- If your furnace runs on forced hot air, change the air filter.
- Put a damp cheesecloth over each vent to filter loose soot from the air.
- Throw away open food containers.
- Clean out your refrigerator completely if the power is turned off.
- Clothing and other fabrics with heavy smoke damage should be submitted for restoration dry cleaning services.
What Not to Do:
- Avoid touching anything because oils from your hands could cause additional damage to walls, woodwork, and upholstery.
- Do not wash the walls because improper cleaning can make soot residue worse.
- Do not try to clean your carpets or upholstery yourself.
- Avoid using electrical appliances until they have been inspected.
- If the ceiling is wet, do not use the ceiling fixtures.
If your home or business in Stafford, TX 77477 is in need of fire and smoke damage restoration or soot removal services, contact ServiceMaster SouthWest immediately. We are available at (281)247-3113 to respond to your fire damage emergencies 24 hours a day.