Violent crimes are an unfortunate characteristic of American society and the scene often contains biohazard materials such as blood and bodily fluids that require professional cleaning. Trauma scenes that are also crime scenes require specialized attention and cooperation with law enforcement to prevent contaminating the scene in a way that could jeopardize the investigation. ServiceMaster SouthWest provides crime and trauma scene cleaning services in Stafford, TX 77477 area, to clean and restore trauma scenes to their previous condition.
Reliable Trauma Scene Cleaning
Our technicians at ServiceMaster SouthWest are specially trained to provide trauma and crime scene cleaning services using the best cleaning methods and specialized equipment available. The specialized equipment we use includes cleaning tools, personal protective equipment, and the equipment necessary to transport and dispose of biohazard materials.
Our trauma and crime scene cleaning services include the following steps:
- Decontamination: Complete removal of biohazard materials including blood, bodily fluids, and tissues followed by decontamination.
- Deodorization: Removal of strong odors with powerful deodorizers.
- Proper Disposal: Safe transport of biohazard material to a licensed facility for proper disposal.
- Continuous Monitoring: Quick and efficient work with our quality control and communication plan.
- Insurance Assistance: Work with insurance provider to coordinate claims.
- Family Assistance and Support: Access to counseling professionals for families who need support to cope with their emotions from the incident.
- Certified Technicians: Training and certification to provide trauma scene cleaning services according to local, state, and government regulations.
ServiceMaster Southwest provides professional trauma and crime scene cleaning services to Stafford, TX 77477 to safely and discreetly clean up trauma scenes involving biohazard materials. We make sure to approach each scene with a sense of compassion because of the overwhelming emotions involved. Call us 24 hours a day at (281) 247-3113 for emergency crime and trauma scene cleaning services.