Water damage is a major problem for many homeowners because it can come from a variety of sources such as leaks, flooding, and condensation and it sometimes occurs before the homeowner even notices it. ServiceMaster SouthWest provides water damage restoration and mitigation services to homes and businesses in Stafford, TX 77477 area to clean up and restore water damage. Our technicians are dedicated to providing quick and efficient services to restore your home in a timely manner.
Flood Restoration Services
ServiceMaster SouthWest employs technicians that are trained, licensed, and insured to provide quality water mitigation and flood restoration services. We use the most advanced cleaning products, equipment, and methods of the industry to provide the following water damage restoration services:
- Water Damage Restoration
- Drying, Dehumidification, and Water Extraction
- Document Drying and Recovery
- Complete Building and Contents Cleaning
- Carpet, Rug, and Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Remediation
- HVAC Duct Cleaning
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Electronic Equipment Restoration
- Data and Document Recovery
- Furniture Refinishing
- Biohazard Cleaning
Water Mitigation Tips
As soon as you discover water damage in your home, it is important to call ServiceMaster SouthWest for water damage restoration services. Ignoring water damage will only allow it to spread and possibly result in mold growth. Once you call for water mitigation services, you can perform these actions as you await our arrival.
What to Do:
- Contact ServiceMaster SouthWest immediately because mold and bacteria growth can occur within hours.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blot drying.
- Remove wet area rugs and temporary floor coverings but do not attempt to remove permanent carpeting without professional assistance.
- Keep draperies off the floor by putting the bottom through a coat hanger and putting the hanger on the rod.
- Wipe down wet furniture, prop wet cushions up to dry, and put aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Put photos, paintings, and important documents in a safe place.
- Keep books on their shelves and pack them together tightly to avoid page warping until they can be dried with our specialized process.
- Keep drawers and closet and cabinet doors open to help with the drying.
What Not to Do:
- Do not walk into a room with standing water unless the electricity is off.
- Do not try to remove water with a regular vacuum cleaner.
- Do not use electrical appliances while standing on a wet floor.
- Do not disturb mold growth.
If your home or business in Stafford, TX 77477 has been flooded and could benefit from our water damage restoration services, contact ServiceMaster by SouthWest at (281)247-3113. We are available 24 hours a day to respond to your emergency water mitigation needs.