Finding a scene filled with biohazards can be gruesome, if not traumatic to encounter. But cleaning the mess yourself can be extremely dangerous without professional equipment, causing severe illnesses and/or diseases. This makes it imperative to call a professional cleanup company.
RestorationMaster provides effective biohazard and trauma cleanup services in the Rosemont, IL area. Our professionals have passed and continue to undergo frequent training sessions to remain updated on the latest cleaning trends and methods of the industry. Within a timely manner, you can expect that your property will be restored so you can focus on family matters.
Trauma and Crime Scene Cleaning
Soon after encountering your property after a trauma incident, you must never hesitate to contact an emergency cleanup service. This is because the bacteria and pathogens will spread to other areas if not removed right away. But it is also crucial that you maintain a safe distance away from these dangerous substances as they will cause severe illness if not handled properly.
Soon after calling RestorationMaster, you can expect our technicians to respond immediately. They will first conduct an initial inspection, followed by emergency pre-cleaning to prevent the damage from spreading. They will then begin disinfecting the property, removing biohazards, dangerous bacteria, and odor particles to restore a safe and healthy environment. We will also work with law enforcement to not disturb evidence as well as with your insurance company to ensure a seamless claims process.
Our crime scene cleanup services cover all of the following:
- Emergency Response and 24/7 Availability: Our technicians are available 24/7 to respond to your call. We will arrive within 2 hours to conduct the emergency pre-cleaning and initial inspection.
- Removal and Disposal of Biohazards: Soon after arriving, we will remove all biohazards and store them in approved containers to be delivered for proper disposal.
- Disinfection: Using professional cleaners and personal protective equipment (PPE), we will begin disinfecting the property, removing all stains to restore safe living conditions.
- Deodorization: All lingering odors will be eliminated using powerful hydroxyl technology.
- Family Support and Assistance: We always work with compassion and respect towards grieving families. We can also recommend a number of family counselors, if needed.
- Working with Law Enforcement and Insurance Companies: We will not begin work until after receiving clearance from law enforcement. Our technicians will also work with your insurance company during the claims process to allow you to focus on other matters.
Especially after experiencing a loss within the family, the last thing you want to worry about is cleaning your property. Allow our professionals to handle this job while you focus on what needs to be done within the family. With our services, you can have the peace of mind knowing your property will be restored both effectively and efficiently.
RestorationMaster is available 24/7 in the Rosemont, IL area to provide professional biohazard cleanup services. We work with insurance companies and law enforcement.