ServiceMaster by Metzler
It can be both disturbing and traumatic to find a scene covered in biohazards. But it is absolutely crucial that you remain a safe distance away from the affected area as it is covered in bacteria that can cause severe illnesses. Don’t hesitate to call a professional cleanup company, one that can remove all stains, bacteria, and biohazards while restoring the area to its original condition.
ServiceMaster by Metzler is available 24/7 in the Park Ridge, IL area to provide emergency biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleanup services. Each of our professionals is licensed and trained to handle biohazardous materials properly while ensuring to prevent damage to other areas during the cleanup process.
When Encountering a Trauma Scene
When discovering a gruesome death of a loved one, nothing can be more traumatic or disturbing. But as the biohazards are filled with harmful bacteria and spread to other areas of the property, calling a professional cleanup company is crucial. In order to protect the safety and health of everyone on the property, this must be done as soon as possible. This can also save time and money by preventing additional damage in the process.
At ServiceMaster by Metzler, our technicians are certified and attend ongoing training sessions in order to remain updated in the latest cleaning trends. They are also available 24/7 in Park Ridge, IL and will respond immediately during emergency situations, arriving on-site with commercial cleaning agents to restore the area to a safe and healthy living condition. They will also work with law enforcement, careful not to disturb any uninvestigated evidence. Finally, we will work with your insurance company during the claims process so you can focus on family matters.
Our biohazard and trauma cleanup services include all of the following procedures:
- 24/7 Availability and Immediate Response: ServiceMaster by Metzler is available 24/7 and will respond immediately to emergency calls. They will arrive on-site within 2 hours of your initial call with all cleaning products needed to restore the affected area.
- Licensed and Experienced: Our technicians have years of experience removing biohazards and disinfecting properties. They also attend frequent training sessions to remain updated on the latest cleaning products, equipment, and methods of the industry.
- Removal of Biohazards and Pathogens: After conducting the initial inspection, our professionals will begin removing all biohazards and bodily tissue, placing them in approved containers, and delivering them to a medical facility for proper disposal.
- Disinfection: After removing all biohazards, we will proceed to decontaminating the area using powerful but gentle cleaning agents. All stains will also be removed without causing further damage to the affected surfaces.
- Deodorization: All odors will be removed to eliminate all traces of the biohazards. Our technicians ensure to use advanced hydroxyl technology to eliminate the particles from within.
- Family Assistance and Support: Our technicians ensure to work with compassion and respect, providing as much peace of mind to grieving families. We can also recommend professional family counselors, if needed.
- Working with Insurance: ServiceMaster by Metzler will work with your insurance company during the claims process to allow you to focus on other family matters.
Immediate Response to Biohazards
Having provided biohazard cleanup services for many years, our technicians can understand the stress and trauma involved in these situations. This is why we ensure to work with complete respect when restoring the scene. Within a timely manner, we will have the area returned to provide a safe and healthy living condition again.
For emergency biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleanup services in the Park Ridge, IL area, call ServiceMaster by Metzler at (847) 380-7888. We work with insurance companies and law enforcement.