Water damage is a difficult enough problem to handle on its own, but it becomes even more concerning if the water involved is sewage-contaminated water. Water continues to spread until the source has been dealt with, but the damage is worse because of the bacteria and pathogens present in the water. It also increases the health risks.
ServiceMaster of Sarpy County provides sewage cleanup services to help homes and businesses in Papillion, NE. Ready with the proper cleaning products and equipment, we will arrive to your home or business within two hours of your call to clean and restore your property to its original condition. Our technicians will work in an effective, efficient manner, so you can trust that your home or business will be returned to a clean and safe living/working environment.
When there’s a sewage backup, water will make its way to any cracks and openings it encounters in ceilings, walls, and flooring. It will seep through and get trapped behind materials. If not addressed in a prompt manner, then the water will lead to odors and cause permanent damage.
Because of the various bacteria, biohazards, and pathogens in sewage water, it is dangerous to clean up yourself. This is why it’s recommended you stay away from the water and have professionals conduct cleaning.
Sewage Cleanup Papillion, NE
After calling ServiceMaster of Sarpy County for our sewage cleaning services, our technicians will come to your property as soon as possible to begin cleanup. No matter the damage’s extent or your property’s size, we are able to provide effective services.
To start, we will tend to the water source and remove the excess water. Damaged building materials are then replaced, such as flooring, insulation, and drywall. Any remaining surfaces are also decontaminated to ensure any leftover bacteria are eliminated. If any odors linger, we will deodorize your property to remove the smell.
Our sewage backup cleaning services include the following list of procedures:
- 24/7 Availability and Emergency Response: At ServiceMaster of Sarpy County, we are available on a 24/7 basis to provide sewage cleanup services. Within two hours of your initial call, we’ll have our technicians onsite at your property to begin sewage cleaning.
- Licensed and Experienced Technicians: Each of our technicians at ServiceMaster of Sarpy County has IICRC certification and years of experience conducting restoration work.
- Complete Inspection: Right after we resolve the damage source, we proceed by performing a thorough inspection. This allows us to figure out a proper restoration plan.
- Full Restoration: Flood cleanup services will be conducted to remove all standing water. Any soiled drywall, carpeting, insulation, and other building materials are removed from your home or business and properly disposed of. New building materials will be ordered and installed. Our technicians will then disinfect any remaining hard surfaces and set up dehumidifiers and high velocity air movers to dry out the remaining surfaces. We will also remove mold if needed.
- Working with Insurance: When we have finished our job to your satisfaction, we then work with your insurance provider to make the claims process go more smoothly.
Call (531) 365-0565 to reach ServiceMaster of Sarpy County for the sewage backup cleaning services we offer in Papillion, NE, and the neighboring areas.
Related Sewage Cleanup Services: