When your property suffers water damage, it’s problematic and concerning. But it becomes even more of an issue if the water involved is sewage-contaminated water. Not only will it spread, but it contains a number of harmful bacteria and pathogens that will contaminate the building structure. With such harmful particles, there is potential for various health problems for anyone exposed to it.
If you experience a sewage backup in your home or business in Bellevue, NE, ServiceMaster of Sarpy County can help with emergency sewage cleanup services. Within two hours of your call, our technicians will arrive to your home or business with the necessary cleaning products and equipment to clean and restore your property. We work in an effective, efficient manner, making sure your property is restored to a clean and safe living/working space.
When there’s a sewage backup, water makes its way to areas with least resistance; it will seep through cracks in ceilings, walls, and floorboards. If you attempt to clean this mess yourself, it is still difficult to address the damage behind building materials. The water is absorbed, causing odors, and will lead to permanent damage.
Sewage water is contaminated with various pathogens, bacteria, and biohazards — all of which can result in hazardous health effects. Knowing this, it’s recommended to keep your distance from the water and have professionals handle the cleanup.
Sewage Cleanup Bellevue, NE
After calling ServiceMaster of Sarpy County for sewage cleanup services, our technicians will come to your home or business as soon as possible to get started on drying and cleaning the damaged areas. Whether it’s a pipe burst or a toilet overflow, our technicians are trained and equipped to handle properties and sewage backups of all sizes.
We will first locate the source, followed by eliminating excess water from the insulation, drywall, and wood flooring. All remaining bacteria will also be eliminated by decontaminating the affected surfaces. Any lingering odors will then be removed using professional equipment. We will also provide mold removal, if needed.
Our sewage backup cleaning services include the following procedures:
- Emergency Response and 24/7 Availability: At ServiceMaster of Sarpy County, our technicians are available on a 24/7 basis and will respond to sewage emergencies within two hours of your call.
- Experienced and Licensed Technicians: Our technicians are IICRC-certified and well experienced in conducting restoration for building materials of all kinds.
- Thorough Inspection: After resolving the damage source, our technicians will do a thorough inspection of your home or business. This allows for the creation of a proper restoration plan.
- Complete Restoration: Any porous materials that have been damaged by the sewage-contaminated water are removed and properly discarded. We will order and install replacement materials as well as disinfect any metal, glass, plastic, and other hard surfaces. To dry out the remaining materials, we set up dehumidifiers and high velocity air movers.
- Working with Insurance: After the job is done to your satisfaction, we will work with your insurance provider to make sure the claims process goes smoothly.
Dealing with sewage water isn’t something anyone wants to clean up, nor is it something you should handle on your own. Because of the contaminants that sewage water contains, it’s in your best interest to stay away water and have a professional take care of the cleanup.
If you are in need of emergency sewage cleaning services in Bellevue, NE, give ServiceMaster of Sarpy County a call at (531) 365-0565, where we can be reached 24/7.
Related Sewage Cleanup Services:
Sewage Cleanup Lincoln, NE
Sewage Contamination Cleanup Grand Island, NE
Sewage Backup Cleanup Hastings, NE
Sewage Cleaning Gretna, NE
Sewage Cleaning Services Papillion, NE
Sewage Contamination Cleaning Sarpy County