With the ability to cause significant property damage and severe health problems, mold is considered to be among the most hazardous substances that can be present in your home or business. Indoor mold is primarily caused by excess water and moisture and usually grows on wet building materials, such as drywall, insulation, and wood. Whatever material mold grows on will be used as a food source, which leads to structural damage. Additionally, anyone who is exposed to mold can suffer from health problems, including coughing, throat inflammation, skin irritation, respiratory infections, and other allergic reactions.
If your home or business in Bellevue, NE, has been affected by mold growth, ServiceMaster of Sarpy County can help through the mold remediation services we provide. Our technicians will contain and eliminate the mold from your home or business in order to prevent it from causing further damage. Mold spreads quickly, so it’s important to call for help as soon as possible to limit the amount of harm it can cause.
Call (531) 365-0565 to reach ServiceMaster of Sarpy County for our professional mold removal services in the Bellevue, NE, area.
Within 48 hours of water damage, mold can begin to grow in your property. When growing, it uses cellulose, an organic material present in many building materials, as its food source. It’s eating away at the material and causing severe structural damage. Over time, the damage becomes irreversible.
The damage mold does will worsen the longer you wait to have the issue fixed. Prolonged exposure will also lead to worsened health problems.
The technicians at ServiceMaster of Sarpy County have the advanced equipment necessary to conduct mold remediation. We also use infrared technology to find concealed cases of mold, using chemicals to eliminate and prevent it from returning. Our technicians will either restore or replace any materials the mold has damaged.
Mold Removal Bellevue, NE
Discovering Mold – What to Do:
- Immediately call ServiceMaster of Sarpy County for our mold remediation services.
- Wear protective eyewear, a breathing mask, gloves, and other protective gear whenever you are near the mold.
- Wipe down only condensation from walls.
- Look for mold in your air duct system
- Turn on your air conditioning or overhead fan to increase air flow in your home or business.
- If you have a dehumidifier, put it to use to eliminate excess moisture.
Mold Removal – What NOT to Do:
- Do not clean up mold from any affected surfaces on your own.
- Do not place or use a fan directly in front of any mold growth, as it will spread mold spores throughout the property.
- Do not cover up any moldy surfaces with paint or caulk.
- Do not touch any mold.
The following steps are included in our mold remediation services:
- Thorough property assessment that allows us to determine the mold growth’s extent.
- Assessment report provided to your insurance company
- Mold growth containment that prevents the fungus from spreading further
- Mold remediation plan for effective mold removal
- Complete cleaning and proper restoration for any affected areas following mold removal
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
Mold growth can cause serious property damage and health problems, and these will only worsen over time. Because of this, it is crucial that you get help for mold growth as soon as possible. ServiceMaster of Sarpy County can help in such situations with mold remediation services offered in Bellevue, NE. We can also assist with any untreated water damage that caused the mold.
Give us a call at (351) 365-0565 for a free estimate.
Related Mold Removal Services:
Mold Removal Lincoln, NE
Mold Removal Services Gretna, NE
Mold Removal Company Hastings, NE
Mold Remediation Papillion, NE
Mold Remediation Services Grand Island, NE
Mold Remediation Company Omaha, NE
Mold Remediation Services La Vista, NE
Mold Remediation Elkhorn, NE
Mold Damage Repair Sarpy County