A fire can cause devastating damage to your home or business. While flames can burn various materials and objects, the leftover smoke and soot can cause additional damage. If you have experienced a fire at your home or business, after the fire has been put out, make sure to call our professionals so that we can thoroughly restore your property and prevent further damage.
RestorationMaster provides complete fire and smoke damage restoration services in Clayton County, GA. We help homes and businesses that have experienced a fire by assessing the damage, cleaning up, deodorizing, and restoring the property.
Response to Fire Damage
Once the fire has been put out by emergency services, there is still a chance that further damage can be done to your property. Smoke and soot linger after a fire and can cause unpleasant odors and even structural damage. We are available 24/7 to answer your fire damage calls in Clayton County, GA. We arrive quickly, evaluate the level of damage, and provide board-up services and roof tarping if needed.
We provide restoration services for these types of fires:
- Chemical, oil, or combustible material fires
- Grease or kitchen fires in homes and restaurants
- Electrical fires in homes and commercial buildings
Fire Damage Restoration and Cleanup Process
After the fire has been put out by emergency services, you will be faced with leftover damaged materials, debris, and soot. The first step is to secure your property, then we clean it up and restore your property back to its original state. We remove all the materials and objects that have been damaged and let you know which ones can be salvaged and which must be thrown out.
We always follow the same fire damage restoration process that includes these steps:
- Evaluation: We will evaluate your property to every detail so that we are aware of all the damage and can create an effective restoration plan.
- Structural Stabilization and Repair: Our technicians ensure that your property is boarded up and stabilized so that no further damage is done until repairs are started.
- Content Cleaning and Restoration: We are experienced in restoring various materials exposed to smoke and soot, including furnishings, documents, photos etc. The quicker you reach out to us the sooner we can begin the restoration process and ensure we can save your belongings.
- Soot Removal: Soot is a dangerous byproduct of fires and can quickly cause damage to your property if not addressed right away. It can cause effects such as corrosion, etching, and permanent damage if not cleaned properly. Also, soot is hazardous to your health. You should not try to clean soot from your property yourself. Our professionals have the right tools and methods to clean it quickly and effectively to prevent further damage.
- Smoke Odor Removal: Smoke leaves lingering odors that gets into all porous surfaces including walls, furnishings, carpets etc. This unpleasant odor is difficult to eradicate unless you reach out to professionals. We have hi-tech methods to easily remove all unpleasant odors leftover from a fire and deodorize the space.
Professional Fire Damage Restoration
Once the fire has been put out at your property, call our technicians at RestorationMaster so we can start the fire damage restoration process right away. We will assess the damage, clean, deodorize and fully restore your property.
Call RestorationMaster at (470) 458-3664 for emergency fire damage restoration services in Clayton County, GA.
Related Fire Restoration Services:
- Fire Restoration in Ellenwood, GA
- Fire Damage Restoration in McDonough, GA
- Fire Damage Repair in Newnan, GA
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Services in Peachtree City, GA
- Fire Damage Cleanup in Riverdale, GA
- Fire and Smoke Restoration in Morrow, GA
- Fire Damage Restoration in Fayetteville, GA
- Fire Damage Repair in Jonesboro, GA