Similar to water damage, fires can also start and spread quickly throughout a home or building, burning and charring everything in its path until extinguished properly. But even after the flames are out, the remaining smoke and soot will continue to spread and cause secondary damage to the remaining surfaces and items. This is why it’s important to contact a professional immediately after the flames are out.
RestorationMaster are available 24/7 to provide fire and smoke damage restoration services in the Ellenwood, Georgia area to remove all permanently damage building materials, stabilize the property structure, and remove the smoke and soot byproducts. Our professionals will respond right away to prevent as much additional damage as possible.
Issue with Fire Damage
Even after the flames are extinguished, the smoke and soot produced from the combustion of synthetic materials will continue to spread throughout the remaining building materials, causing secondary damage. This is why we are available 24/7 to prevent these items from being destroyed. We will also stabilize the property structure and board up all openings and windows to prevent nuisance animals, rain, and vandals from causing additional damage.
Our professionals can restore damage to homes and buildings caused by these types of fires:
- Combustible material fires, chemicals, and oil
- Kitchen and grease fires within homes and restaurants
- Electrical fires
Fire Restoration Process
As soon as the fire is extinguished, your home or building will look like a wreck with smoke, soot, and water damage everywhere. After it’s been fully secured to re-enter, we will start the cleanup process right away by removing soiled porous materials and determining what can be restored.
Our professionals will also identify and restore materials that were burned or tarnished from smoke and soot. All other destroyed materials will be discarded.
Our fire damage cleanup process includes the following:
- Evaluation: Our professionals will conduct a full evaluation of your home or building and develop a restoration plan.
- Structural Repairs: Our professionals will board up and stabilize your property structure while preventing further damage.
- Content Cleaning and Restoration: We will restore various items affected by the smoke, soot, and water from the fire hoses. This includes photos, documents, electronics, furniture, artwork and more.
- Removal of Soot: As soot and smoke are byproducts of fire damage, its acidic properties will cause etching and tarnishing to the remaining items and surfaces. This also creates a hazardous environment to the health and safety of everyone on the property. Our technicians use advanced products and methods to prevent them from becoming permanently damaged.
- Smoke Odor Removal: Even after the restoration process, smoke odor particles are still embedded within the porous materials. Our professionals will finish the service by using deodorizing technology to neutralize the odors and restore a like-new condition within your home or building.
Our professionals are available 24/7 at (470) 458-3664 in the Ellenwood, GA area to provide fire and smoke damage restoration services within homes and buildings.