RCM Restoration Services
Fires can quickly start and spread inside a property, and the harm it can cause in just a few minutes can be severe. The fire’s flames will devour building materials and structural elements and produce corrosive byproducts like smoke and soot, which will continue to linger and cause harm after the fire is out. Once your local fire department has extinguished the fire and left, reach out to a professional promptly to get the restoration process started.
RCM Restoration Services can help homes and businesses in McDonough, Georgia, that have experienced damage by a fire through the complete fire and smoke damage restoration services we provide. Following your call for help, we will promptly arrive at your residential or commercial property to evaluate the damage, create a restoration plan, and clean and restore the building.
Emergency Response to Fire Damage
Once a fire has been extinguished, your property can still suffer further damage from corrosive byproducts or an unstable structure. Knowing this, RCM Restoration Services is available to help with your fire emergencies in McDonough, GA, on a 24/7 basis. Upon arriving at your home or business, we will immediately start working, assessing the harm, and providing roof tarping and/or emergency board-ups for stability.
We provide fire damage restoration for properties affected by the following fire situations:
- Grease or kitchen fires in restaurants and homes
- Oil, chemical, or combustible material fires
- Electrical fires in residential and commercial properties
Fire Damage Restoration and Clean-Up Process
When the fire is out, your property will be filled with charred and melted items, soot, and debris. Once your home or business has been secured, our technicians will proceed with the cleanup and restoration process. We will get rid of damaged materials and figure out what can and cannot be salvaged.
Furthermore, our professional technicians know how to identify and handle materials affected by smoke and soot or that were burned and melted. Anything that cannot be salvaged will be discarded, and anything that can be restored will be placed aside to be cleaned.
The following steps are included within our fire damage restoration process:
- Evaluation: Upon arrival, we will assess your property to determine the full extent of the damage and develop a proper restoration plan.
- Structural Stabilization and Repair: Our technicians will immediately stabilize your property and board it up to prevent the damage from worsening.
- Content Cleaning and Restoration: From electronic devices to furniture to documents to photos, we have the ability to restore various kinds of objects that have suffered smoke or soot damage. The sooner our technicians respond and start restoration work, the greater chance there is at salvaging your contents.
- Soot Removal: Soot and smoke are produced during fires and can continue to linger even after the flames are gone. An acidic substance, soot can cause etching and discoloration to affected materials. Without prompt action, these effects can become permanent. Additionally, soot creates a hazardous environment. Our technicians will use advanced cleaning products and methods to restore damaged materials and prevent irreversible harm.
- Smoke Odor Removal: Smoke has a strong odor, and it can easily spread throughout a property. Porous materials like wood will absorb the smell, allowing it to linger. Our professional technicians will help with this by using advanced deodorization methods proven to effectively eliminate smoke odors.
Professional Fire Damage Restoration
Call RCM Restoration Services once the fire in your home or business has been extinguished so that we can immediately start the fire damage restoration process. Our professional technicians will evaluate the damage and work to restore your property to a clean, safe environment.
Call (678) 809-7788 to get in touch with RCM Restoration Services for the emergency fire damage restoration services we provide in McDonough, GA.