RCM Restoration Services
When mold is present in a home or business, it is concerning because of the various issues it may cause. More often than not, mold growth is a result of water damage. This is because mold spores require moisture to form mold colonies. When mold does grow, it causes severe damage to the surfaces affected. Additionally, the colony can release more spores, allowing the mold to spread elsewhere in the property. Mold can do more than just damage your property; it can also harm your health as mold exposure can cause numerous health issues. So, if mold has grown in your home or business, then it is in everyone’s best interest to get in touch with a qualified professional to conduct mold remediation.
RCM Restoration Services can help homes and businesses in McDonough, Georgia, that are the site of mold growth through our mold remediation services. Our professional technicians have proper IICRC certification and licenses to provide effective mold removal and restoration. Within these services, we make repairs and restore the property to a clean and safe environment.
Mold Removal You Can Trust
Mold remediation needs to be conducted by certified professionals who have the expertise and equipment needed to provide remediation in an effective manner. Our technicians will locate and eliminate all cases of mold from your property. Additionally, we will work to prevent the fungus’s return. Any building materials and items that have suffered permanent damage will be removed in a safe manner.
Oftentimes, an insurance claim will be needed to cover the mold damage. In such a case, we can help property owners with the claims process.
Our mold removal services are available for the following situations:
- Abandoned and neglected property: Our technicians can conduct mold remediation and testing for abandoned and neglected properties.
- Long-term damage: Homes and commercial buildings can have moisture problems in attics, crawlspaces, and walls for an extended amount of time. Our technicians can restore water damage that occurred as a result of long-term moisture, and we will handle any mold growth that happens in response to it.
- HVAC systems: Your HVAC system can easily become affected by mold if mold spores enter it. If this happens, mold will be spread throughout your property. We can handle mold removal for HVAC systems.
Commercial and Residential Mold Remediation
When mold grows in a property, it needs to be addressed immediately. Otherwise, the mold growth will spread and cause even more damage. Mold uses the surfaces it grows on as a food source. So given enough time, mold growth will cause severe structural harm.
Furthermore, the health problems that mold exposure can cause will only get worse with time. At first, people may experience nasal congestion, headaches, coughing, and skin irritation. But later on, people may experience respiratory infections and other more serious problems.
The mold remediation services we offer include the following:
- Water extraction and restoration: Usually, mold grows in response to water damage, but mold remediation cannot be done until the water problem has been resolved. We can help by providing complete water damage restoration services that include drying and dehumidification. This will help prevent more mold from growing in the property.
- Removal of affected materials: We will get rid of materials that were damaged by mold and have been deemed unsalvageable. Additionally, our technicians will work to reduce moisture levels in walls and other vulnerable areas.
- Odor removal: Oftentimes, water damage and mold produce a musty odor, but we can eliminate the smell by using advanced deodorization techniques.
- Content cleaning: With our content cleaning and restoration services, we can restore your personal belongings and other contents that have been affected by mold. We will either perform these services on-site or at our facility. From electronics to documents, we can restore various damaged items.
- Structural repairs: Serious cases of mold growth result in structural damage. In such a case, we will use our reconstruction services to make repairs and rebuild your property’s structure.
When mold has grown in your home or business, it must be removed promptly by trained professionals because of the dangers it presents. So, if your property in McDonough, GA, has been affected by mold, then get in touch with RCM Restoration Services for mold remediation help.
For effective mold removal services in McDonough, GA, call (687) 809-7788.