RCM Restoration Services
Because of the numerous ways that such harm can occur, water damage is the most common form of property damage for both homes and businesses. Water can enter properties by way of flooding, burst pipes, sewage backups, leaking appliances, and more. No matter the source, the moisture will be absorbed by porous materials and spread throughout the building. This will cause structural harm and may result in mold growth.
RCM Restoration Services can help homes and businesses in McDonough, Georgia, that have been harmed by excess water and moisture through our water and flood damage restoration services. We employ professional technicians who have IICRC certification and are well experienced in addressing water damage of all types. We will completely extract the excess water and moisture from your home and make necessary repairs by using advanced equipment and effective technology.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration
Our technicians are aware of how quickly water can spread and cause serious damage. Because of this, we will promptly arrive at your property following your call for help. Within the first 24-48 hours, the damage will rapidly worsen and might cause mold growth if not addressed in a quick enough manner. With our prompt response, we will contain the water and prevent the damage from worsening. We can be reached for emergency water damage restoration services 24/7. The following are included within these services:
- Emergency water removal
- Water mitigation
- Moisture control and dehumidification
- Flooding and storm damage cleanup
Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration Process
Porous materials like drywall, woodwork, carpeting, and textiles will absorb the excess water. This is dangerous because of the way it can cause the materials to rot, warp, or swell. With enough time, it can result in structural harm. With our immediate drying and restoration work, we can help minimize such damage, including mold growth.
The following steps are included within our water damage cleanup and restoration process:
- Evaluation: When we arrive at your residential or commercial property, our technicians will assess the damage and use the findings to create a restoration plan.
- Drying: We begin the restoration process by using advanced equipment to extract any standing water. Then, we dry affected materials by strategically setting up dehumidifiers.
- Dry and Clean Contents: We will assess building materials, furniture, and other items that were damaged to figure out whether they can be salvaged. Our technicians can conduct on-site drying and restoration and, if needed, will use specialized drying methods.
- Dehumidification and Moisture Control: In addition to removing moisture from damaged materials, moisture must also be removed from air spaces. This is because excess moisture in the air can cause mold growth. To do this, we will use advanced dehumidification equipment.
- Deodorization: When your home has been flooded or contains excess water, then it can cause musty odors to develop. We can eliminate such smells through our deodorization efforts.
Flood Damage Restoration
When your home or business has been flooded and contains standing water, it can sustain severe damage. If the water involved came from outside, then chances are it’s contaminated. This is just one reason why flood water requires prompt removal as it prevents unsanitary conditions and extensive harm. RCM Restoration Services can help in such a situation through our effective flooding restoration work. Our technicians will work quickly to extract the flood water and conduct an assessment to locate concealed damage.
The following scenarios are among those covered by our flood damage restoration services:
- Natural Floods: From heavy rainfall to river overflows, there are various sources of natural floods. Oftentimes, natural flood water will contain organic contaminants, which makes it more hazardous. Our technicians are capable of extracting such water and cleaning/restoring the damaged areas.
- Non-Natural Indoor Flooding: Non-natural indoor flooding is sourced by sewage backups, pipe bursts, appliance leaks, and other internal issues. If this type of flooding happens, it can harm the building’s structural elements, plumbing system, and electrical system. We will extract the water, make repairs, and restore damaged materials.
- Sewage Backups: Because of the infectious materials it spreads, sewage backups are considered very dangerous. Our technicians will safely handle the situation. Wearing safety gear and using proper equipment, we will eliminate all sewage and decontaminate the areas it affected.
Get in touch with the licensed professionals at RCM Restoration Services if your residential or commercial property in McDonough, GA, has experienced water or flood damage. We have the expertise and equipment to extract water, dry properties, and restore damage in a thorough manner. Furthermore, we can help with the claims process.
For emergency water damage restoration services in McDonough, GA, call (678) 809-7788.