Commercial and Residential Flood Cleanup Services
(470) 458-3664 available 24/7
Service Area: Ellenwood, GA | Clayton County, Fayette County, Fulton County, Georgia
For both homes and buildings, water damage is the most common cause of property damage. This is because the number of potential sources greatly outnumbers those of other natural disasters. Everything from plumbing leaks to natural flooding to thunderstorms can result in excess water or flooding within your property. When water damage occurs, the water will travel throughout the property and even cause mold growth if not restored properly.
RestorationMaster provides professional water damage restoration services in the Ellenwood, Georgia area to restore homes and buildings to their previous condition. Our technicians are trained, experienced and IICRC-certified to extract all standing water, dry out the affected building materials, and apply anti-microbials to prevent any mold growth. We will also remove soiled porous materials and install replacements.
Water Damage Repair in Ellenwood, GA
Our technicians know water will spread quickly throughout homes and buildings, especially when it is absorbed into porous materials like drywall, insulation, flooring, ceiling tile and furnishings. The longer the water is left to sit, the greater the chance of permanent damage and mold growth.
When you call RestorationMaster, we will respond right away to your first call to prevent as much damage as possible. Our professional air movers and dehumidifiers will extract all moisture from the building materials and air spaces while we apply anti-microbials to prevent mold.
Our professionals provide each of the following within our water damage restoration services:
- Emergency response
- Water extraction and mitigation
- Moisture control and dehumidification
- Flood cleanup
- Application of anti-microbials
Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration Process
As water is absorbed within porous materials, they become stained, warped, swollen, and even rotted, leading to the weakening of your property’s structural integrity. Our equipment is efficient and effective when it comes to minimizing permanent damage while we replace any soiled materials caused by the damage.
Our water damage restoration process includes the following:
- Evaluation: As soon as we arrive, we will evaluate the condition of the building materials and develop a restoration plan according to our reports.
- Drying: Our technicians use advanced water extraction equipment to remove all standing water while placing air movers and dehumidifiers to allow for effective drying.
- Clean and Dry Content: Our professionals will assess each damaged belonging, building material, and furniture piece to determine whether it can be salvaged. If so, they will be restored on-site using specialized drying techniques for both homes and buildings.
- Dehumidification and Moisture Control: Just as it is important to remove moisture from building materials and items, it’s important to remove it from the air as it will only sink back into the materials if left to sit. Our professionals use dehumidification to remove the remaining moisture particles from the air.
- Odor Removal: It’s normal to have musty odors during the drying process or if the water damage is left to sit. We use professional deodorizing technology to neutralize the odors.
Flood damage is the most destructive form of water damage. If natural flood water invades your home or building, it’s likely to be contaminated by sewage waste, animal waste, or other biohazards. This kind of damage must be addressed by a professional like RestorationMaster. Our professionals ensure to use personal protective equipment (PPE) to extract all water and disinfect your building materials to restore safe conditions within your home or building.
Our flood cleanup services are best suited for the following scenarios:
- Indoor Flooding: Indoor flooding is usually caused by plumbing leaks, pipe bursts, and sewage backups. When this occurs, our professionals will extract all standing water and use drying equipment to remove the remaining moisture.
- Sewage Backups: Because sewage is filled with biohazard materials, it can quickly spread bacteria and viruses. Our technicians use professional equipment and cleaning products to restore safe conditions within the affected area.
- Natural Flooding: As the most destructive kind of damage, flood water may be filled with biohazards, deeming it unsafe to handle. RestorationMaster will fully extract all standing water, dry out and restore the affected area, and disinfect all hard surfaces to restore a safe and healthy environment.
For water damage restoration or flood cleanup services in the Ellenwood, GA area, contact RestorationMaster at (470) 458-3664.