RCM Restoration Services
No matter whether it concerns a home or business, property damage is most often caused by water because of the numerous ways it can cause issues. Whether it’s from rain and natural flooding, a burst pipe, or something else, many sources can lead to excess moisture indoors. Porous materials and furnishings will then absorb the excess water and cause damage. Eventually, the water can lead to mold growth.
RCM Restoration Services provides water and flood damage restoration services to help homes and businesses in Newnan, GA, that have been affected by excess water and flooding. We employ professional technicians who have IICRC certification and essential experience with handling water damage of all types in both residential and commercial settings. Using proven technology and advanced equipment, we will thoroughly eliminate the excess moisture and water. From there, we will make necessary repairs.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration
Knowing how quickly water can cause serious damage, we make sure to arrive at your home or business promptly after your call for help. Within 24 to 48 hours of the damage, the damage gets significantly worse and can lead to mold growth if restoration work is not done right away. With our quick response, we can contain the water, preventing its spread and further damage. We can be reached for emergency water damage restoration services on a 24/7 basis. Within these services, we provide the following:
- Emergency extraction for water and excess moisture
- Water mitigation
- Moisture control and dehumidification
- Flooding and storm disaster restoration
Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration Process
Porous building materials and furnishings, such as wood and carpeting, will absorb the excess water and moisture. This is hazardous because of the harm it can lead to. Affected building materials can rot, warp, and swell — all of which can lead to structural harm. But with our prompt drying and restoration work, we can minimize the secondary damage.
The following steps are included within our water damage cleanup process:
- Evaluation: When we arrive at your property, our professionals will assess the property damage. We then use the information to create a restoration plan.
- Drying: We use advanced equipment to extract standing water. Then, we set up dehumidifiers in strategic locations to dry damaged materials and areas.
- Dry and Clean Content: We thoroughly assess affected building materials, furniture, and other damaged items to figure out whether they can be restored. Damaged items, including those that are delicate, can be dried and restored on-site. If needed, our technicians will use specialized drying methods.
- Dehumidification and Moisture Control: In addition to extracting moisture from damaged materials, excess moisture must also be eliminated from the air. If not, it can encourage mold growth. Our technicians can do this by using advanced deodorization equipment.
- Deodorization: Sometimes, musty odors can be produced when areas are affected by flooding or excess water. We can eliminate these smells through deodorization.
Flood Damage Restoration
When your property has been flooded with standing water, it can result in severe damage. If the situation involves water from outdoors, it is probable that it’s contaminated. To limit harm and other hazardous effects from dirty conditions, the floodwater must be extracted as soon as possible. At RCM Restoration Services, we can restore any property affected by indoor flooding no matter its scale. Our technicians will promptly extract the floodwater and assess the property damage.
The following scenarios are those in which we can provide flood damage restoration:
- Natural Floods: Whether it’s a result of excessive groundwater, overflowing rivers, heavy rain, or other natural activities, natural floods usually involve organic contaminants. Our technicians will extract the natural floodwater and clean and restore areas that were damaged.
- Non-Natural Indoor Flooding: Oftentimes, this kind of flooding is a result of sewage backups, pipe bursts, appliance leaks, or another internal issue. In such a case, structural elements are harmed in addition to the plumbing and electrical systems. We will eliminate the floodwater and then make repairs/restore the damaged items and areas.
- Sewage Backups: Because of the infectious materials it can spread, sewage backups are seriously hazardous. Our technicians can safely and properly handle such an issue. We will eliminate sewage and decontaminate affected areas by using safety gear and proper equipment.
Get in touch with the licensed professionals at RCM Restoration Services if your residential or commercial property in Newnan, GA, and the neighboring areas has been damaged by water and/or flooding. Our professional technicians have the expertise and equipment to extract excess water and moisture, effectively dry damaged items and areas, and provide restoration work. If necessary, we can also help with the claims process.
For emergency water damage restoration services in Newnan, GA, call (678) 809-7788.