RCM Restoration Services
Fires can start and spread in a quick manner, so it doesn’t take long for damage to become extensive. Even the harm done within the first few minutes can be serious. Flames will devour any and all materials and items in their way, and produce smoke and soot, which will continue to spread and harm the property even after the fire has been put out. Knowing this, do not wait to get professional restoration help as soon as the fire has been extinguished.
RCM Restoration Services provides complete fire and smoke damage restoration services to help fire-damaged homes and businesses in Newnan, GA. Our technicians will promptly respond to your call for help to evaluate the damage and create a comprehensive restoration plan that covers cleaning, deodorization, reconstruction, and more.
Emergency Response to Fire Damage
Even when the flames are out, your property can suffer further harm due to smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts. This is just one reason why RCM Restoration Services is available to respond to fire damage emergencies on a 24/7 basis. Our technicians will get to work right away by assessing the harm and if needed, providing roof tarping and emergency board-ups.
The following types of fires are covered by our restoration and cleaning work:
- Chemical, combustible material, or oil fires
- Electrical fires in residential and commercial properties
- Kitchen or grease fires in restaurants and homes
Fire Damage Restoration and Cleanup Process
Once the fire has been put out, your property will be filled with debris, soot, and damaged materials. Once your property is secure, our technicians will begin the cleaning and restoration process. We will get rid of damaged materials and figure out what can be salvaged.
Our technicians have the knowledge needed to be able to correctly identify and work with materials that have been burned, melted, or tarnished by soot and smoke. Anything that cannot be salvaged will be thrown out. Meanwhile, salvageable items will be kept aside for cleaning and restoration.
The following steps will be included within the fire damage restoration process:
- Evaluation: We will assess your home or business to determine the damage’s extent. From there, our technicians will use the information to create a restoration plan.
- Structural Stabilization and Repairs: To prevent further harm, we will promptly board-up and stabilize the property.
- Content Cleaning and Restoration: From artwork and photos to documents and furniture, we have the ability to restore various types of objects. The sooner we are able to respond to your situation and start restoration work, the greater chance there is for full restoration.
- Soot Removal: Soot is produced as a result of a fire, and it will continue to spread throughout the property even after the flames are out. An acidic substance, soot can discolor, etch, and damage materials and objects in other ways. If not dealt with promptly, the damage can become permanent. When an area contains soot, it can be a hindrance to people’s health. We will use advanced cleaning products and methods to treat, restore, and save affected materials from irreversible damage.
- Smoke Odor Removal: Smoke also creates a bothersome odor that lingers well after the fire is out. It will spread throughout the home or business and become absorbed by porous materials. With advanced deodorization methods, we are able to eliminate these smells.
Professional Fire Damage Restoration
Once the fire at your property has been extinguished, do not hesitate to call RCM Restoration Services for professional fire damage restoration services. Our technicians will evaluate the damage and restore your home or business to its previous state.
For the emergency fire damage restoration services RCM Restoration Services provides in Newnan, GA, give us a call at (678) 809-7788.