Water damage, on its own, is stressful enough to deal with, but it becomes an even more difficult situation if sewage is involved. If sewage enters your home or business, it’s likely that it occurred because of a sewage backup, broken sewer line, toilet backup, or an overflow. Sometimes, natural floodwaters become mixed with sewage before entering your property, so sewage can end up inside this way as well. No matter how it happened, it’s important that you keep your distance from the affected areas and seek immediate help from a disaster restoration service.
RestorationMaster provides sewage cleaning services to clean, restore, and disinfect homes and businesses in Ellenwood, GA that have been contaminated by sewage. We employ water damage restoration technicians who are properly certified and equipped to handle sewage-related disasters of all sizes. We take the time to completely remove all contaminated water and sewage and then work to effectively clean and disinfect the affected areas so that no severe health problems arise as a result.
Risks of Sewage Water
When water has been contaminated by sewage, the water is dangerous to deal with. The contaminated water can not only jeopardize your health, but it can also cause significant property damage. When building materials and furnishings absorb the contaminated water, they also absorb the waste materials, making the risk of permanent damage high. As if that isn’t enough, the presence of sewage can also lead to a foul smell.
The harm sewage-contaminated water can cause to your health is the most dangerous aspect of it. The water is filled with bacteria, viruses, and various pathogens that can lead to infection and disease. Knowing this, it is recommended that you keep your distance from the water and contact water restoration professionals to properly handle the situation.
Follow these steps if you have sewage on your property:
- Immediately contact RestorationMaster for our professional sewage backup cleaning services.
- Do not come into contact with the sewage-contaminated water. It’s especially important that your skin, eyes, mouth, and any open cuts do not come into contact with the water.
- Stay away from the affected areas to prevent the contamination from spreading.
- If you need to touch something that has been contaminated by sewage, you need to wear gloves. Afterwards, don’t let the gloves come into contact with anything that hasn’t been contaminated.
Professional Sewage Cleaning
At RestorationMaster, we employ technicians who have the proper certification and equipment to conduct sewage cleaning services for residential and commercial properties. We will completely remove the sewage and thoroughly clean and disinfect affected areas, eliminating the chance for health concerns.
The following can be expected from the sewage backup cleaning services we provide:
- Emergency Response: We will respond to your call for help in a prompt manner, arriving to your property as soon as possible with the equipment needed to conduct sewage backup cleaning.
- Damage Assessment: We begin by assessing the contamination and damage and then use the information to help develop an effective restoration plan.
- Complete Restoration: We use advanced extraction and drying equipment to eliminate all sewage-contaminated water from your property. We use 200-degree water and a powerful disinfectant to kill all bacteria, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting the property.
- Work with Insurance: We determine the cost of the cleaning by working with your insurance company so that you only have to pay the deductible.
In the event that your property has been contaminated by sewage water, seek help from RestorationMaster professional sewage backup cleaning services in Ellenwood, GA, immediately. Our technicians will completely remove all sewage water and effectively clean and disinfect your home or business. This limits the damage and prevents health issues. We can be reached on a 24/7 basis by calling (470) 458-3664.
Related Sewage Cleanup Services: