Duraclean Cleaning and Restoration
There are many ways that water damage can occur in your home or building which is why it is the most common form of property damage. Water damage often occurs as a result of flooding or heavy rain, and it can also be caused by burst pipes, plumbing leaks, and other internal issues. Instances of water damage must be treated as emergencies by a disaster restoration team because the excess water can quickly spread into porous building materials and can cause serious damage or mold.
Duraclean Cleaning and Restoration provides water damage restoration services to dry and restore homes and businesses in Marietta, GA that have sustained damage. Our flood cleanup technicians specialize in providing water restoration and drying services and we use advanced water extraction and dehumidification equipment to ensure that all water and moisture are removed.
Why Water Restoration in Marietta, GA Needs to Happen Fast
When water damage occurs, you cannot waste any time because you will allow the water to spread further and deeper into your home. Common building materials like drywall, flooring, wood, and insulation absorb water which will spread the damage and eventually threaten the structural integrity of the home or building.
Walls and ceilings with water damage may experience swelling or discoloration, and the weakening of these materials will lead to even worse damage. Homes and buildings that have sustained water damage are likely to experience mold growth as well in as little as 48 hours.
If the water is contaminated, total sewage removal services will also be required.
These are just a few of the reasons why timely water damage repairs are critical.
Water Damage and Flood Cleanup in Marietta, GA
At Duraclean Cleaning and Restoration, our technicians understand the nature of water damage and we have the tools and experience to remove the water and excess moisture.
Our water extraction equipment can remove most of the water, including standing water, and we strategically place dehumidifiers and air movers around the area to extract moisture from furnishings and building materials.
You can expect the following from our complete water restoration service in Marietta, GA:
- Initial Inspection: We start with an inspection of the water damage to figure out how deeply the damage has spread.
- Anti-Microbial Applications: We will clean up mold or mildew with anti-microbial applications.
- Water Extraction: Our water extraction equipment can remove any amount of water from homes and buildings including standing floodwater.
- Drying/ Dehumidification: After the initial water extraction, we set up dehumidifiers and air movers to ensure that the affected areas are thoroughly dried.
- Mold Removal: We will remove resulting mold growth with our mold remediation services.
- Daily Monitoring: The drying process may take 3-5 days, we will check the progress each day and make adjustments if necessary.
- Furniture Removal: We will move large furniture and other objects to ensure thorough drying during the water damage restoration process.
- Pack-Out Services: It is possible for water damage to affect your personal items. In these cases, we can pack up your items and take them to our facility for cleaning and restoration.
Contact Us for Water Damage Restoration in Marietta, GA
If you find signs of water damage in your home or building, make sure you act fast to avoid extensive property damage. The water mitigation technicians of Duraclean Cleaning and Restoration are ready to help homes and businesses in Marietta, GA with our water damage restoration services.
You can reach us 24 hours a day at (770) 679-2299 for water damage restoration emergencies.
Related Water Damage Restoration Services:
Water Damage Restoration and Flood Cleanup Services in Atlanta, GA
Water Mitigation Services in Roswell, GA
Flood Cleanup Services in Cartersville, GA
Water Damage and Flood Cleanup Services in Acworth, GA
Restoration from Water Damage Services in Alpharetta, GA