Mold growth is one of the last things that any property owner wants to find. Not only is it tough to eliminate due to its tendency to spread, but it poses a significant health risk to those in close proximity, as well. For these reasons and more, it is critical that you contact mold removal experts right away if you find it in your home or office space. Here at ServiceMaster of the Shore Area, we offer full mold removal and remediation services to those in Manasquan, NJ, and Brick, NJ.
Mold can be difficult to eliminate because of how little it takes for it to thrive, and how easily it can release its spores and spread. All mold needs to take hold is a moist environment and organic food source. Therefore, if you live in an area with high humidity, you are at a greater risk of finding mold on your property.
Many homes and offices are built with materials that contain cellulose, which is a primary food source for mold. Some of these structural elements are wood, drywall, and insulation. Other locations that are hotspots for mold include:
- Behind toilets and refrigerators
- Under bathroom and kitchen sinks
- In attics (especially those with poor ventilation)
- Beneath wet carpet
- Around air conditioning units
- Behind walls that contain plumbing
- In basements and crawl spaces (especially if they leak or flood)
While some may brush mold growth off as a nuisance, it is important to understand that it does more than look and smell bad. It damages structural elements and poses serious health risks to those around it. Those living in close proximity to mold over a period of time can have allergic reactions, respiratory issues, and even more major health problems.
Here at ServiceMaster of the Shore Area, we specifically work to prevent the spread of mold, remove existing mold, and restore all affected areas. When you choose to take advantage of our mold removal and remediation services, you can expect the following:
- Quick Response and Open Communication: We are available 24 hours a day to take your call, and will respond to instances of mold growth swiftly. As we work, we will keep you informed about our plans and progress.
- Initial Inspection: The first thing we will do on-site is perform an initial inspection to assess the levels of mold growth on your property, and develop an appropriate plan.
- Containment: We contain mold before we begin our removal process because of how easily it can spread. The last thing you need is a proliferation of mold growth on your property as a result of our cleaning.
- Mold Removal: Once affected areas are contained, we will remove all mold from your property.
- Area Restoration: Once mold has been removed, we will work to restore affected areas to their original condition.
If you live in, or around, Manasquan, NJ, or Brick, NJ, and find mold growing on your property, then we encourage you to give us a call here at ServiceMaster of the Shore Area. We are available 24 hours a day at (732) 722-5858, and will get a highly trained team of technicians to your location in short order.