ServiceMaster of the Shore Area
No property owner ever wants to encounter mold growing in their home or business. It can spread easily and cause property damage in addition to the potential health concerns for anyone exposed to the fungus. Knowing this, it is imperative that you get in touch with professionals to have the mold removed promptly. With our mold removal and remediation services, ServiceMaster of the Shore Area can help homes and businesses in Brick, NJ, where mold has grown.
Mold is often tough to eliminate because it only needs a food source and a moisture source to grow and thrive. That said, areas with high humidity are susceptible to mold growth.
Most properties are built using materials that are made of cellulose. Mold uses cellulose as a primary food source, so insulation, drywall, wood, and many other structural elements are vulnerable to mold growth. The following areas are also particularly susceptible to mold growth:
- Beneath refrigerators and toilets
- Beneath kitchen and bathroom sinks
- In attics, particularly those that are poorly ventilated
- Beneath wet carpeting and flooding
- Near air conditioning units
- Behind walls containing plumbing
- In crawl spaces and basements
To some people, mold may just be a nuisance, but it is more dangerous than that. Mold not only damages structural materials, but it also can cause health problems to people exposed to it. This can include allergic reactions and respiratory issues, which worsen the longer people are exposed to the fungus.
At ServiceMaster of the Shore Area, our professional technicians will work diligently to stop the mold from spreading, remove existing cases of mold, and clean and restore damaged areas. The following can be expected from the mold remediation services we provide in Brick, NJ:
- Quick Response and Open Communication: We are available to help with your mold emergency on a 24/7 basis, and we will also promptly respond to your call. During our service, we will keep you updated on our plans and progress.
- Initial Inspection: When we come to your property, the first thing we do is conduct an inspection. We assess the damage and use the information to create a proper removal and restoration plan.
- Containment: Our technicians will contain the mold to prevent it from spreading and worsening the damage.
- Mold Removal: After the mold has been contained, we can then work to remove it.
- Area Restoration: Once the mold is removed, our technicians will clean and restore the affected areas to their previous condition.
If your property in or near Brick, NJ is affected by mold, then call ServiceMaster of the Shore Area at (732) 722-5858, where we are available on a 24/7 basis. We will have our technicians come to your home or business to provide mold removal and remediation services.