ServiceMaster Serve and Restore
Encountering the aftermath of a violent accident, injury, or death can be traumatic. Even witnessing a murder is overwhelming as you’re left without anywhere to turn in the presence of biohazards, blood, and other bodily fluids. Calling the authorities is the first action to take immediately following such an encounter, followed by calling a biohazard cleanup company to remove the hazardous materials.
ServiceMaster Serve and Restore is available in Joliet, IL and the surrounding areas to provide biohazard cleanup and crime scene cleaning services, removing all dangerous contaminants and restoring safe and healthy conditions to the property. Our professionals are licensed and certified in handling the cleanup process and will approach the project with a sense of compassion and respect toward grieving families.
Crime Scene Cleanup
There will likely be a number of biohazardous materials contained within crime scenes and violent accidents, including blood and tissue. These biohazards contain dangerous bacteria, pathogens, and viruses that can risk infectious diseases and illnesses when handled improperly.
While law enforcement and EMTs are involved in crime scenes, they are not responsible for cleaning them up, nor do they have the necessary products to do so. It is your responsibility to have your property fully cleaned and restored.
When calling ServiceMaster Serve and Restore, we will remove all biohazards and use advanced cleaning products and disinfectants to return your property to a safe condition. We will also work with law enforcement and EMTs to not disturb any evidence that has not yet been investigated.
Our trauma cleanup services include the following steps:
- Decontamination: All biohazard materials will be removed from your property and all surfaces will be disinfected to prevent disease or infection.
- Proper Disposal: All biohazards are delivered to an approved, licensed medical waste facility for proper disposal.
- Odor Removal: Any odors left behind from the biohazards will be removed using advanced technology and deodorizers.
- Continuous Monitoring: Our technicians work efficiently and discreetly during the service, arriving in non-branded vehicles to protect your privacy.
- Family Support and Assistance: Our professionals know that this can be a very traumatizing experience, which is why we work with compassion and respect if there was a death involved. We can also refer families to counseling professionals for additional support.
- Certified Professionals: Each of our technicians is highly trained and licensed to remove all biohazard materials and disinfect the property to restore safe and healthy living conditions.
Professional Biohazard Cleanup
Finding the scene of a crime or violent accident can be overwhelming but taking the appropriate action to have your property restored is crucial. To properly address the situation, first call the EMTs, followed by a team of biohazard cleanup professionals. ServiceMaster Serve and Restore is available 24/7 and will respond right away to restore your property.
Contact ServiceMaster Serve and Restore at (630) 352-0753 for professional biohazard cleanup and crime scene cleanup services in Joliet, IL and the surrounding areas. We are available 24/7 and will arrive within 2 hours of your call.