ServiceMaster Serve and Restore
Experiencing water damage is one issue but dealing with sewage water adds a whole new layer of stress. The water will spread everywhere until the source is cut off, but with the addition of biohazard materials, this is now a dangerous problem due to the number of bacteria and pathogens in the water.
ServiceMaster Serve and Restore is available in Joliet, IL and the surrounding areas to provide complete sewage cleanup services for residential and commercial properties. Our professionals will respond right away to your first call, arriving on-site with all the restoration products and equipment needed to restore your home or building. We ensure to work efficiently and effectively, fully restoring the affected area to a safe and clean environment.
Problems Caused by Sewage Water
During sewage contamination, water will quickly flow to the areas of least resistance, seeping within cracks of walls, floors, and ceilings. When trying to clean the mess yourself, it’s difficult to reach those hidden areas that can later result in strong odors and permanent damage if not addressed properly.
When sewage water contains a number of biohazards, the water also poses health and safety threats. This is why it’s important to leave the cleanup process to the professionals and avoid all contact with the area.
Professional Sewage Cleaning Services
As soon as our professionals at ServiceMaster Serve and Restore receive your first call, we will be on our way to fully restore the affected area. Our technicians address everything from overflowing toilets to pipe bursts and handle projects of all sizes.
To prevent the damage from spreading, we will first remove the source of the damage, followed by extracting all excess water, removing the soiled porous materials, and disinfecting the remaining hard surfaces to remove the bacteria and pathogens. We will also address any strong odors left behind from the sewage water for complete peace of mind.
Each of the procedures below are included within our sewage cleanup services:
- 24/7 Availability and Emergency Response: ServiceMaster Serve and Restore is available 24/7 to respond to sewage contamination calls and start the restoration process.
- Experienced and Trained: Each of our technicians is licensed, trained, and experienced to provide quality restoration services for buildings of all types and sizes.
- Full Inspection: After removing the source of the damage, we will conduct a full inspection to determine the best restoration plan.
- Sewage Cleanup: ServiceMaster Serve and Restore will remove all contaminated insulation, drywall, and flooring to be disposed of while replacements are ordered. All remaining hard surfaces will be disinfected using professional products and methods. High velocity air movers will then be installed to dry out these materials and air spaces.
- Work with Insurance: After completing the job, our professionals will work with your insurance agent to ensure a seamless process after the cleaning project.
Contact ServiceMaster Serve and Restore at (630) 352-0753 for professional sewage cleanup services in Joliet, IL and the surrounding areas.