A bad smell in your property may not result in any damage, but it can be aggravating and difficult to get rid of. A foul odor can appear in your home from several different sources including smoke, fire, water damage, and your pets. You can not simply cover the odor with air fresheners or other household remedies because the odor particles get absorbed and trapped in porous materials. It takes professional deodorization methods to extract the odor particles. RestorationMaster (RestorationMaster) provides deodorization services to eliminate lingering odors from properties in Eden Prairie, MN. Our technicians can effectively remove odor particles with our advanced odor removal methods.
It is difficult to get rid of strong, unpleasant odors because they spread throughout a home or building and get trapped in a range of building materials. The wood, drywall, carpeting, furniture upholstery, and even the air spaces will absorb odor particles, causing them to linger. Our technicians will find the source of the odor and use our advanced deodorization methods to remove the odor particles from affected materials and air spaces. You can expect your property to be odor free after our treatment.
Our deodorization process can remove odors from the following materials:
- Furniture upholstery
- Air spaces
At RestorationMaster, we commonly remove the following types of odors with our deodorization services:
- Flooding: Water damage, floods, and mold growth can cause a musty odor to linger on your property. Water contaminated with sewage also causes a foul odor.
- Fire and Smoke: Burnt materials and smoke can result in lingering, pungent odors.
- Pets: Your pets can be the source of odors in your home as many pets have a natural odor and their accidents can also contribute to the odor.
- Cigarettes: Cigarette smoke has a strong smell that clings to materials and is very difficult to get rid of.
- Biological Materials: Biological materials such as blood, bacteria, and mold can cause foul odors on your property.
Professional Deodorization for RestorationMaster
Our technicians will ensure that any foul odors are removed from your property with our advanced deodorization equipment and methods. We use absorption technology, ozone, and hydroxyl treatments to remove odor particles from materials and air spaces. Our deodorization services consist of the following steps:
- Location and removal of the source of the odor
- Removal of odor particles from affected materials
- Air washing
- Final inspection to ensure your property is odor free
Do not let an unpleasant odor linger in your property, call our professionals for effective deodorization services. We will ensure that your home or business is free of the offending odor using the best deodorization methods of the industry. You can reach us any time at (888) 583-5345 for deodorization services in Eden Prairie, MN.