While many individuals affected by hoarding may feel individualized and different from everyone, there are millions of lives affected throughout the country. But unfortunately for them, their living conditions jeopardize their safety, creating fire, and slip-and-trip hazards, as well as perfect conditions for mold.
RestorationMaster is available to provide professional hoarding cleaning services in the Duluth, MN area. Our technicians take a compassionate approach to hoarding, working with patience and respect with the affected individual. After removing unnecessary items, disinfecting, and deodorizing the home, we will restore a safe and healthy environment.
Dangers of a Hoarding Disorder in Duluth, MN
A hoarding cleaning service involves more than just removing the unnecessary items and disinfecting the property; the individual has developed a personal connection with each of their belongings. These can include anything from collectibles, newspapers, magazines, books, antiques, garbage, and even animals. As these items continue to accumulate over time, the affected individual and everyone on the property face the risk of fire, mold, and severe injuries.
If you have a loved one who is affected by hoarding, it is crucial to reach out to them right away, for their safety. But it is important that you speak with them before reaching out to a hoarding cleaning service, as they may feel betrayed if they were not approached first.
Professional Hoarding Cleaning in Duluth, MN
As soon as you have discussed the idea of a professional cleanup service in Duluth, MN with the hoarder, call RestorationMaster. Our technicians will work with your loved one, putting them in charge of the hoarding cleaning process, and not disposing of any belongings without their approval.
After all the unwanted items have been removed, we will fully disinfect the home, removing biohazards and sanitizing building materials. We will also remove any cases of mold growth if present, followed by deodorizing the home to restore a healthy living environment.
All the following are included within our hoarding cleanup services:
- Working with compassion and respect: Our technicians have years of experience working with individuals affected by hoarding. We will work with compassion and respect, putting them in charge of the cleanup process.
- Removal of unwanted items: We will work with the individual to organize and remove all unwanted items. Nothing will be thrown away without their approval.
- Disinfection: After all unwanted items are taken out of the property, we will begin to sanitize and disinfect the property. Our technicians use commercial cleaning products to remove bacteria, biohazards, and mold growth, if present.
- Deodorization: The property will be thoroughly deodorized to remove all remaining traces of the mess.
- Working with insurance: We will work with your loved one’s insurance company to ensure a seamless claims process.
- Review: Our technicians will schedule a checkup time to ensure that the individual is recovering, and that the home’s clean condition is maintained.
While removing unnecessary items and disinfecting a property from a hoarding disorder can seem overwhelming, it is crucial to speak with the individual about a professional hoarding cleaning service for their safety. With our services, you can expect that the home will be fully restored to its original condition with the permission of the affected individual.
Call RestorationMaster for Hoarding Cleanup in Duluth, MN
RestorationMaster is available at (218) 461-4434 in the Duluth, MN area to provide professional hoarding cleaning services. We also work with insurance companies during the claims process.