Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning
A fire may strike a home or business at virtually any time and when it does, it leaves a significant amount of damage in its wake. Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning provides homes and businesses in Darien, IL with fire damage restoration services to restore property that has experienced heavy smoke and fire damage. It is important to call us for fire damage restoration services immediately after a fire is extinguished to help limit your losses and save money on the insurance claim.
The highly trained technicians of Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning are experienced to provide quality fire damage repair services. We will remove soot damage from at-risk surfaces such as aluminum, chrome, brass, marble, porcelain, and tile as well as carpet and upholstery with expert understanding of chemical combinations.
Fire Damage Emergencies
As fires are among the most devastating and dangerous natural disasters, the flames will spread and cause immediate permanent damage. But it’s actually the smoke and soot left behind that cause the most damage. If the building materials and items are left to sit in these dangerous byproducts, they will become permanently damaged and develop a thick, oily residue.
Our five-step fire damage restoration process includes:
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Content cleaning
- Content pack-out
- Wall and ceiling cleaning
What to do after smoke and fire damage
- Contact Hydroforce Restoration and Cleaning immediately for fire damage restoration services because corrosive byproducts can cause permanent damage within hours.
- Open your doors and windows to air out the home if the temperature is above 60 degrees.
- Clean Formica, chrome, porcelain, and aluminum surfaces to avoid permanent damage.
- For furnaces that use forced hot air, change the filter.
- Filter loose soot from the air by putting damp cheesecloths over each supply and return register.
- Dispose of open food containers.
- If you lose power, thoroughly clean out the refrigerator.
- Clothing that has been smoke damaged can be submitted for our restoration dry cleaning services.
What NOT to do after smoke and fire damage
- Do not touch smoke damaged walls, woodwork, or upholstery because oils from your hand can make their condition worse.
- Do not wash smoke damaged walls because doing so improperly will make the residue worse.
- Do not attempt to clean carpet or upholstery that has been smoke or fire damaged.
- Do not use electrical appliances that have not been inspected for safety.
- Do not use ceiling fixtures if the fixture or ceiling is wet.
We use only the best cleaning products and equipment in the industry to provide the most effective fire damage repair services.
If your home or business in Darien, IL sustains smoke or fire damage, contact us immediately at (708) 571-2550 for fire damage restoration services. We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond quickly to fire damage emergencies.
Fire Damage Restoration Burbank, IL
Fire Restoration Burr Ridge, IL
Fire Damage Repair Bridgeview, IL
Fire Damage Restoration Services Oak Brook, IL
Fire Restoration Services Oak Park, IL
Fire Damage Restoration Services Cicero, IL
Fire Restoration Contractors Downer’s Grove, IL
Fire Damage Repair Services Hickory Hills, IL
Fire Damage Restoration Contractors Orland Park, IL
Fire Mitigation Tinley Park, IL
Fire Damage Mitigation Berwyn, IL
Fire Damage Restoration Services Oak Lawn, IL