Water damage may occur in a home or building due to a flood or a moisture leak and if action is not taken to remove the water and repair the damage, it could become permanent.
RestorationMaster provides water damage repair and restoration services for homes and businesses in Darien, IL that have been damaged by flooding or excess water. It is beneficial to call for water damage restoration services immediately to remove the standing water and help contain the damage.
Water Restoration in Darien, IL
For professional water damage restoration services in the Darien, IL area, contact RestorationMaster at (888) 915-7197.
Our staff at RestorationMaster uses the industry’s most advanced products, procedures, and equipment for the most effective water and flood damage cleanup service. Upon your first call, we will arrive on site right away to extract all standing water and set up professional drying equipment to prevent the damage from spreading.
We will also remove any soiled porous materials like drywall, insulation, carpeting and even furniture if they are soiled beyond repair, followed by installing replacements. Then all hard surfaces will be wiped down and anti-microbials will be applied to inhibit any mold growth.
If needed, we can also provide mold remediation services to fully restore your home or building to a clean and safe space again. Following the service, we will work with your insurance claims adjuster during the claims process for additional peace of mind.
Our water damage restoration process includes:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water removal and extraction
- Drying: Air movement
- Drying: Dehumidifying
- Drying: Monitoring
- Anti-microbial application
- Mold remediation if needed
- Sewage cleanup if needed
- Insurance claims coordination
What to do after water damage:
If you discover water damage, your first priority should be to contact RestorationMaster for our water damage restoration services. After placing the call, you can start the process by performing these actions:
- Mop or blot dry wet areas to remove water.
- Take out wet area rugs and floor coverings.
- Put drapery bottoms through a coat hanger and hang it on the drapery rod to keep the bottoms off the floor.
- Wipe down wet furniture and stand the cushions up for even drying.
- Put photos and paintings in a location that is safe and dry.
- Open doors, drawers, and cabinet doors to help the drying process.
What NOT to do after water damage
- Do not walk into a room that has standing water unless the electricity is shut off.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Do not remove permanent carpeting without assistance from a professional.
- Do not use electrical appliances on a wet floor or carpet.
- Do not disturb mold growth.
- Leave damaged books on the shelves and pack them tightly together so the pages do not warp.
If flooding should occur in the Darien, IL area, contact RestorationMaster for our water damage restoration services. Our phone lines are open at (888) 915-7197, anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Water Damage Restoration Burr Ridge, IL
Water Restoration Services Oak Park, IL
Water Restoration Company Oak Brook, IL
Water Damage Restoration Company Downer’s Grove, IL
Flood Cleanup Tinley Park, IL
Flood Restoration Berwyn, IL