One of the greatest perks of living in the United States is modernized plumbing. However, when these systems backup, especially in the case of sewage, the results can be devastating. Excess water can cause significant damage in its own right, while the presence of sewage can lead to a number of health complications and further destruction. At Coventry Services, we offer sewage backup cleaning services to residents of the greater Baltimore, MD, area. We will not only remove this harmful waste, but disinfect, dry, and restore affected materials, as well.
Sewage Backup in Baltimore, MD
Whenever excess water penetrates your building, there is a risk of it becoming mixed with sewage. This is true in the case of flood water, just as it is true when leaks, burst pipes, and similar situations unfold. This means that harmful elements can either be brought into your building or extracted from your own plumbing system.
In any case, it is important to understand the unique dangers presented by contaminated water. Because it is water, it can permanently discolor and damage porous building materials and belongings. Because it is also contaminated, it can spread infections, diseases, and other illnesses. If you experience any level of water damage on your property, especially if it is contaminated water, it is critical that you contact professionals right away.
Professional Sewage Cleanup Services
At Coventry Services, we will safely and effectively remove dangerous contaminated water and sewage from your property. Our technicians utilize advanced water extraction and drying equipment, powerful sanitization solutions, and proven methodologies to completely disinfect your building and belongings. No matter the extent of the damage, we will return your property to a safe, livable condition once more.
We provide the following through our sewage backup cleaning services:
- Sewage Extraction: First and foremost, we remove harmful sewage and contaminated water from your property.
- Disinfection and Cleaning: We eliminate dangerous viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms from affected areas.
- Deodorization Services: We make use of professional-grade odor removal equipment, technologies, and processes to tackle unpleasant aromas.
- Dehumidification and Drying: Once hazardous materials and excess water have been removed, we will completely dry and dehumidify affected areas.
In order to respond to emergency situations such as these in a timely manner, we offer 24/7 availability. This allows us to limit the extent of the damage and give your building and its contents greater odds of being fully restored.
We are happy to address any of your questions or concerns and send a talented team of technicians to your property promptly.
We currently offer these services to those in the greater Baltimore, MD, area.
To utilize our sewage backup cleaning services, contact our Coventry Services representatives at (443)-971-3957.
Related Sewage Backup Cleaning Services
- Sewage Backup Cleaning in Annapolis, MD
- Sewage Backup Cleaning in Ellicott City, MD
- Sewage Backup Cleaning in Towson, MD