Keeping offices and commercial facilities cleaned and well maintained is important, especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic. The coronavirus is known to spread very quickly from person to person and it can also live on many different surfaces and infect those who touch contaminated surfaces or objects. If you are concerned about the spread of the coronavirus in your workplace, you should hire a trusted professional to disinfect your building or facility. For government offices and other secured facilities, a professional with experience working in secure buildings must be hired for the job.
RestorationMaster provides commercial disinfection and cleaning services to treat commercial buildings and offices, as well as secure federal government and military offices and facilities in Washington, DC. Our professionals will work with you to form a comprehensive disinfection and cleaning plan that treats your building and we will inform you about each step we take. You can expect us to work discreetly to protect your business and effectively disinfect your property with advanced cleaning products and equipment.
If you have a Coronavirus outbreak in your building or are preparing to reopen your business,
please call us at (202) 803-6446
Each member of our staff has been trained to provide effective cleaning and disinfection and we use advanced equipment and EPA approved disinfectants while following strict guidelines. We are experienced in providing disinfection services during an outbreak as we have previously treated commercial buildings for Tuberculosis, Norovirus, and MRSA.
We only use cleaning products and disinfectants that are included in the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy because they are effective against SARS-CoV-2. We will ensure your property is properly disinfected, not sanitized, as sanitizing your property is simply not enough to remove dangerous pathogens. Our professionals keep in regular contact with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), medical professionals, and government agencies to get the latest news and updates about the pandemic.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19, also knows as SARS-CoV-2 and the coronavirus, is a respiratory illness with symptoms that include coughing, fever, and chills. This disease is known to spread through person to person transmission and people can even contract the disease by touching a contaminated object or surface. It can take between 2 and 14 days for someone infected to begin experiencing symptoms. There are some who are more vulnerable to severe symptoms including senior citizens and those who have underlying conditions or compromised immune systems.
Consult the coronavirus FAQ from the CDC to learn more about coronavirus and its symptoms.
RestorationMaster Cleaning and Disinfection Services
Our comprehensive cleaning and disinfection services will prevent the spread of COVID-19 and eliminate dangerous pathogens from your property. We take a two-step approach in which we will thoroughly clean your office or facility and follow up the cleaning with complete disinfection. We will give special focus to high traffic areas and high touch point objects and surfaces. Our EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants will ensure that your building is effectively cleaned and that all dangerous pathogens are eliminated from your property. We make sure to keep ourselves protected as we work by using personal protective equipment (PPE) including HEPA filtered respirators.
Our cleaning and disinfection services are done within the guidelines of the WHO and CDC. You can expect the following steps with our disinfection services:
- We will neutralize the airborne viral particles in your building by treating the air spaces.
- We will thoroughly clean and disinfect high touch point surfaces and objects including desks, tables, phones, keyboards, light switches, door handles, countertops, bathroom fixtures, and more.
- We will fog the entire building with a broad-spectrum biocide to completely remove all dangerous pathogens.
Our disinfection services are effective for the following:
- Government offices and military facilities
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Childcare centers
- Schools and universities
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Fitness centers and gyms
- Other commercial and public buildings
You can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in your office or facility by following these tips:
- Do not allow employees who are showing any symptoms to come to work. Offer flexible sick days to ensure sick employees stay home and allow your employees to work from home if possible.
- Make sure your employees wash their hands throughout the day and have hand sanitizer available that is at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Talk to your employees about coughing and sneezing into their elbow or a tissue to avoid spreading germs.
- Enforce social distancing protocols including staying 6 feet away from each other and avoiding physical contact.
You can learn more about preventing the spread of COVID-19 with this guide from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
Give RestorationMaster a call if you need to have your office or facility disinfected by our professionals in Washington, DC. You can reach us 24 hours a day at (202) 803-6446 for more about our disinfection services.