No one wants to find mold in their home or business because it can spread throughout the building to cause significant damage and it also raises the risk of certain health effects. You should call a professional immediately to handle the mold removal because it takes experience and the right cleaning equipment and techniques to effectively remove it without allowing it to spread. RestorationMaster provides mold remediation services to remove mold from homes and businesses in Washington, DC, and test the air to locate hidden mold growth. Each of our technicians has been specially trained to properly remove mold and handle water damage mitigation.
Mold Remediation by RestorationMaster in Washington, DC
Moisture and humidity are the biggest causes of mold growth because the spores only need a source of moisture as well as an organic food source to start growing. Once the mold forms, it will continue to spread and cause damage to the surfaces it grows on while increasing the risk of allergies and other respiratory problems from exposure. The technicians of RestorationMaster have the proper training, cleaning equipment, and personal protective equipment (PPE) to provide effective mold removal in Washington DC and keep the contamination contained to the already affected area. The mold remediation services we provide include:
- Complete evaluation of the mold contamination
- Environmental engineering controls
- Restorative drying
- Microbial remediation
- Pack-out and storage
For mold remediation services in the Washington DC area, use the form on the right to contact RestorationMaster, or call (202) 952-3660.
Trifect Mold Remediation and InstaScope Testing in Washington, DC
Traditional mold remediation services involve the removal of drywall to look for mold in hidden areas of the home which is a major hassle and very expensive. RestorationMaster uses new technologies with the InstaScope testing system and Trifect mold remediation in Washington, DC to provide mold removal that is more cost effective and much less invasive in your home.
We start by testing the air outside the home with the InstaScope testing system to get a baseline measurement and then test each room of the home to determine which rooms have elevated levels to find hidden mold growth. Once we uncover the scope of the mold growth, we begin the remediation with the Trifect method. The Trifect mold removal method is a new mold remediation technique in which mold growth is completely removed without removing any dry wall at a cost of over 50 percent less than more traditional methods. This method includes the following 3 steps:
- Surface application: A proprietary topical solution is applied to the surface to remove visible mold.
- MAG 50: Submicron aerosol decontamination is used to eliminate all mold including hidden mold.
- InstaScope verification: We test the level of airborne mold spores throughout the home to ensure that the mold has been effectively removed.
Why RestorationMaster for Mold Remediation in Washington, DC
- Mold remediation for any size contamination: Mold can quickly spread over a large area in your home or building, especially if it starts in a hidden area. We can effectively contain and remove any size contamination of mold growth using our advanced equipment and technology.
- Advanced mold remediation technology: We use innovative new technology such as the InstaScope testing system and the Trifect mold removal method to accurately test for mold and remove it with non-invasive cleaning methods. These cleaning methods do not require the removal of drywall and the entire mold remediation process costs approximately 50 percent less than traditional methods that involve the removal of drywall.
Mold Damage Tips
Moisture is the one condition that mold cannot grow without. This means that you must remove any excess water or moisture from your home and take care of the source of the moisture as well to reduce the risk of mold growth. Surfaces that are wet or showing signs of mold must be cleaned with water and detergent. Make sure you dry the area thoroughly after cleaning to get rid of all the moisture.
One of the biggest concerns with the presence of mold in a home or building is the potential health effects. Exposure to mold can trigger allergic reactions including coughing, nasal congestion, and skin and eye irritation. Extended exposure to mold can lead to more serious health issues such as fever and respiratory infections. It is possible for any water damaged building (WDB) to have a number of dangerous toxins and inflammagens including fungi, bacteria, actinomycetes, mycobacteria, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) according to the World Health Organization.
It is best to have a licensed professional provide mold remediation for significant mold growth because of the dangers it poses to your health. At RestorationMaster in Washington, DC, each of our technicians is properly equipped to provide mold remediation services and we use innovative testing and remediation methods to do the job effectively. If there is any mold growing in your home or business in Washington, DC, do not hesitate to call us for mold remediation.
Contact RestorationMaster for Mold Remediation in Washington, DC
If you have visible mold growth in your home or building or think that there may be hidden mold growth somewhere in the building, call RestorationMaster for mold remediation and testing in Washington, DC. We can effectively test your home or building for mold to discover hidden mold growth and remove all mold from the building using our advanced equipment and cleaning products.
You can call us 24 hours a day at (202) 952-3660 to learn more about our mold remediation services in Washington, DC.
Related Mold Remediation Services in VA:
- Mold remediation Washington DC
- Mold Mitigation Ft. Washington MD
- Mold abatement Arlington, VA
- Mold cleanup Falls Church, VA
- Mold specialists Springfield, VA
- Mold remediation company Reston, VA
- Mold removal company McLean VA
- Mold cleaning Tysons VA
- Mildew remediation Fairfax VA
- Mildew Mitigation Bethesda MD
- Mildew technicians Chevy Chase MD