The most dangerous thing about fires is how quickly they can spread. Not only do they cause extensive damage, but they’re an immediate threat to lives. That’s why the top priority in any fire should be evacuating the building completely. The damage doesn’t end once the flames are extinguished; unless remediation begins quickly, toxic elements from the aftermath will continue to damage the building and its contents. The highly trained experts at RestorationMasterFinder offer a wide range of fire and smoke damage restoration services to residential and commercial clients in Miami, FL. We can clean and restore damage from soot, flames, smoke, and other toxins.
Flames get all the attention in a fire, but in most cases, most of the damage is caused by secondary sources like soot, fumes from burning synthetics, and smoke. Even the products used to fight the fire can cause damage. These fumes and soot can tarnish common surfaces like chrome and marble, and without treatment the damage becomes permanent. Ordinary household fabric refreshers or soap can’t remove the thick smell of smoke and it doesn’t go away on its own.
Dependable Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
RestorationMasterFinder provides full service fire and smoke damage restoration, including cleaning soot damage, removing tough odors, and repairing severe damage and stabilizing structural elements. Our fast response means we begin the remediation process before permanent damage can occur. Our comprehensive fire and smoke damage restoration services include:
- 24/7 response to contain the damage;
- Site evaluation and estimation of the scope of the work;
- Emergency board up and stabilization;
- Complete cleaning of soot and corrosive byproducts using effective, eco-friendly products;
- Air purification and odor removal;
- Content cleaning and pack-out services to clean and restore personal property;
- Removing excess water left over from the firefighting process using extractors and dehumidifiers;
- Reconstructing damaged areas.
- Cleaning and restoring the affected areas using disinfectants and antimicrobials to prevent future mold growth.
The danger to your property doesn’t stop once the flames are out. Only restoration from a reputable fire and smoke damage restoration company can keep your building and contents safe from all the toxins found in fires. The specialists at RestorationMasterFinder are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency fire and smoke damage restoration in Miami, FL.