The most dangerous thing about fires is how quickly they can spread. Not only do they cause extensive damage, but they’re an immediate threat to your safety. That’s why the top priority in any fire should be evacuating the building completely. The flames of a fire can cause extensive damage, but the damage doesn’t end once the flames are extinguished. Unless remediation begins quickly, toxic elements from the aftermath of a fire will continue to damage the building and its contents. The highly trained experts at RestorationMaster offer a wide range of fire and smoke damage restoration services to residential and commercial clients in Miami, FL and surrounding areas. We can clean, restore, and rebuild damage from soot, flames, smoke, and other toxins.
Flames get all the attention in a fire, but in many cases, most of the damage is caused by secondary sources like soot, fumes from burning synthetics, and smoke. Even the products used to fight the fire can cause damage. The smoke and soot can tarnish common surfaces like chrome and marble, and without treatment the damage becomes permanent. Ordinary household fabric refreshers or soap can’t remove the thick smell of smoke and it doesn’t go away on its own.
Dependable Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
RestorationMaster provides full service fire and smoke damage restoration that includes cleaning soot damage, removing tough odors, repairing severe damage, and stabilizing structural elements. Our fast response means we begin the remediation process before permanent damage can occur. Our comprehensive fire and smoke damage restoration services include:
- 24/7 response to contain the damage;
- Site evaluation and estimation of the scope of the work
- Identifying the source of the fire
- Evaluating water damage from putting out the fire
- Removing excess water left over from the firefighting process using extractors and dehumidifiers;
- Emergency board up and stabilization;
- Complete cleaning of soot and corrosive byproducts using effective, eco-friendly products;
- Air purification and odor removal;
- Content cleaning and pack-out services to clean and restore personal property;
- Reconstruction of damaged areas.
- Cleaning and restoring the affected areas using disinfectants and antimicrobials to prevent future mold growth.
We can remove the following damaged content from your home or building for cleaning and restoration:
- Any equipment needed for the remote operation of your business
- Sensitive files and data storage devices
- Product stock, raw materials, and machinery
- Personal items damaged by fire, soot, or smoke
We will also perform the following steps for structural restoration:
- Removal of wood, insulation, and other charred materials that can seal in smoke
- Evaluation of damaged carpeting and other floor coverings
- Treatment and sealing for surfaces affected by smoke odors
- Complete deodorization of affected structural elements
The danger to your property doesn’t stop once the flames are out. Only restoration services from a reputable fire and smoke damage restoration company can keep your building and contents safe from all the toxins found in fires. The specialists at RestorationMaster are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency fire and smoke damage restoration in Miami, FL and surrounding areas. You can reach us 24 hours a day at (305) 707-6135 for emergency fire damage restoration.
We provide fire and smoke damage restoration services in Miami, FL as well as Miami Beach, Miami Shores, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Miami Springs, Miami Gardens, West Miami, and South Miami.