Mold growth in a home or business is more than just a cosmetic issue. Left untreated, mold will destroy wood, drywall, and furnishings, as well as cause serious health problems. Mold spores are always present in the air and it’s impossible to remove them. All they need are food sources, like paper or textiles, and a source of moisture to grow. Once it starts, it spreads quickly and will get into hidden areas, such as wall interiors, where it can spread and cause damage throughout a building undetected. The highly trained experts at ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration offer comprehensive mold testing and remediation to residential and commercial clients in Miami, FL and surrounding areas. Our advanced InstaScope testing equipment and mold removal techniques allow us to find all traces of mold, even in hidden places, so it can be eradicated before it does any more damage.
Never ignore the presence of mold because it has the potential to cause a great deal of damage to both your property and your health. Once mold growth begins, it feeds on the cellulose commonly found in drywall, textiles, and wood. As it grows, it eats away at the surfaces and causes serious damage. Mold growth also irritates eye and lung allergies and increases the chances of respiratory infections. Even people who don’t have mold allergies have reported symptoms from mold exposure.
Mold Testing and Removal
Unlike other disasters, mold can get into hidden areas and cause a great deal of damage before you even know it’s there. It can spread undetected inside walls for months or longer, eating away at drywall and insulation and irritating allergies. ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration uses InstaScope testing equipment to find all traces of mold growth on your property. We’ll determine the type of mold growing in your home or building so we can plan the remediation process that’s the most effective. Our mold assessment process with InstaScope includes:
- Getting a baseline measurement of the airborne mold level outside your home
- Measuring the airborne mold levels in each room of your home or building
- Recalibration and measurement in rooms with elevated levels to find the mold growth
- Sharing the results of our testing with you within 24 hours
- Creating a comprehensive remediation plan to eradicate all traces of the mold
Our mold remediation technicians use products and equipment not commercially available to safely and effectively remove mold before it can do more damage.
Why call ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration for Mold Remediation:
- ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration is licensed and IICRC certified to completely remove mold from homes and commercial buildings. We are also a preferred vendor of insurance companies.
- Our rates for mold remediation are approved by your insurance company
- We will identify and remove moisture with our drying process and contain the mold growth
- We will remove all mold growth from the affected areas and either restore or remove materials that have been damaged
- We will analyze the moisture and humidity to monitor the extent and progress of the remediation
- We work with your insurance company to help process your claims
Mold won’t go away on its own, so it’s vital to call a qualified professional remediation company like ServiceMaster by Alpha Restoration right away. You can trust our experts to ensure that every trace of mold has been removed and that your property has been restored. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (305) 707-6135 for emergency mold remediation in Miami, FL and surrounding areas.
We proudly provide mold remediation in Miami, FL as well as Miami Beach, Miami Shores, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Miami Springs, Miami Gardens, West Miami, and South Miami.