After the flames are out, the water is gone, or the storm is over, what often remains is literal rebuilding of your home or business. Sometimes the damage is limited to replacing a few windows, but sometimes walls need to be stabilized before the entire structure collapses. There are so many horror stories about bad contractors who overcharge and do shoddy work, so it’s hard to know who to trust to rebuild disaster-damaged structural elements. What happens if you need several different contractors? You may not be able to find a trustworthy one you need. RestorationMasterFinder provides high quality reconstruction services to residential and commercial clients in Miami, FL who have experienced severe damage for any number of reasons. We can handle every step of the construction process so you can manage other concerns.
Our first priority is securing the building against the elements and intruders. Then we evaluate the situation to determine how much personal property is salvageable. After the area is secure, we will develop a comprehensive plan that includes both restoration and construction so your home or business is restored as quickly as possible. We have our own construction staff so we can implement any reconstruction plan using the best equipment in the industry.
RestorationMasterFinder’s Comprehensive Commercial and Residential Reconstruction Services include:
- Emergency board up and stabilization;
- Construction estimates;
- Acquisition of all necessary permits;
- Project Management;
- Demolition and debris removal;
- General construction, including electrical, painting, carpentry, plumbing, roofing, siding, and flooring;
- Full cooperation with insurance companies.
The Benefits of Using Our Reconstruction Services
Dealing with a disaster is overwhelming, and there are many tasks that can’t be delegated to others. We take some of the stress from you by consolidating many construction services into one reliable company. When you work with RestorationMasterFinder, you can be sure of these benefits:
- We’ll save you money by using the right restoration and repair methods the first time.
- We do our own construction work, so you and your insurance agency don’t have to deal with multiple vendors for multiple projects.
- Working with only one vendor makes your claim easier and faster to process.
Any time you need any kind of disaster reconstruction services, call the experts at RestorationMasterFinder. We’ll develop a comprehensive stabilization and reconstruction plan that will rebuild your home or business, no matter what needs to be done, so you can take care of other issues. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency reconstruction services.