Water is one of the leading causes of property damage because it can cause problems in so many different ways. Pipes can break within walls or under a sink. A bathtub can overflow or the sewer can back up. Rain can get in through cracks in the foundation, broken windows, or damaged roofs due to storms. No matter how water gets in, it’s important to take action immediately at the first sign of it in your home or business. The longer you wait, the further it can get absorbed into building materials. What might once have been a small mess can turn into a room-wide disaster of mold and structural damage over time. RestorationMaster provides comprehensive water damage restoration services for residential and commercial customers in Miami, FL and surrounding areas. Our highly trained professionals use only the most advanced restoration products and equipment in the industry to restore your property. We also have a construction team that can rebuild damaged structural elements.
Modern construction materials like drywall and insulation are highly porous, which makes them excellent channels for water to spread through your home or building easily, extending the damage beyond the initial area. These materials swell, discolor, and split as they absorb water. Eventually, structural elements like beams can be weakened to the point where they must be replaced to prevent collapse. Mold begins to grow within 48 hours of exposure to moisture because the spores feed off those same construction materials, causing even more damage.
Reliable Water Damage Restoration
The experts at RestorationMaster use only the most effective water extraction and drying equipment available to the industry to remove excess water from your home or business. We also offer complete construction services that can restore any serious structural damage so the building is safe to occupy again. Our comprehensive water damage restoration services include:
- Thorough evaluation of the affected area
- Extraction of all standing water
- Structural drying and dehumidification
- Floor drying
- Mold and mildew remediation
- Odor and stain removal
- Repair of the original source of the excess water
- Reconstruction, if necessary
Our technicians will fully restore your home or building with the following 5-step drying and restoration process:
- Initial assessment: We will start by identifying the source of the water as well as the extent of the damage to form a restoration plan.
- Water mitigation: We will quickly stop the spread of the water to help contain the damage.
- Dehumidification: Our advanced dehumidification equipment can remove moisture from damaged materials and air spaces.
- Evaporation: We help the excess moisture evaporate faster using air movers and other such equipment.
- Monitoring: We monitor the drying process with atmospheric and moisture content readings.
No matter how it happens, water damage requires a fast response before it can cause any more damage. Don’t hesitate to call RestorationMaster immediately if you find excess water in your home or business in Miami, FL or surrounding areas. Our courteous, highly trained technicians will remove the water and moisture, thoroughly dry the area using state of the art equipment and techniques, rebuild any damage, and locate and repair the original source of the water. We also work with your insurance company to expedite your claim. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (305) 707-6135 for emergency water damage restoration.
We provide water damage restoration services in Miami, FL as well as Miami Beach, Miami Shores, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Miami Springs, Miami Gardens, West Miami, and South Miami.