Avoiding water damage is a difficult task, because your home or business can suffer water damage in various ways. The weather, such as heavy rain and flooding, and non-natural events, such as pipe bursts and plumbing leaks, can lead to water damage in your property. No matter what caused the water damage or what the extent of the harm is, water damage must be addressed immediately. This is because, with more time, water damage only worsens. The water will continue to spread, further damaging the property’s structure. It also encourages mold growth.
With our complete water damage restoration services in Pinecrest, FL, RestorationMaster removes excess water from homes and businesses and repairs any damage done. Our technicians use advanced equipment to thoroughly extract water and moisture and clean and restore affected areas.
Trusted Water Damage Restoration
Whether it is standing floodwater, or it comes from a leak, excess water can cause significant damage to homes and businesses. Flooring, wood, drywall, insulation, and other common building materials are porous, so they absorb excess water and moisture. The more water and moisture they absorb, the more damage that’s done to the material. Water and moisture cause the materials to become discolored, stained, and warped, jeopardizing their structural integrity. Water damage also creates the ideal conditions for mold growth.
The professional technicians we employ at RestorationMaster have the training and equipment necessary to effectively restore water-damaged homes and businesses. To eliminate standing water and excess moisture from damaged areas and materials, we use the best available water extraction and drying equipment. After the water removal, we proceed by cleaning, sanitizing, and restoring the areas to ensure no mold is present.
Our water damage restoration services include the following:
• Water and moisture extraction
• Structure drying and dehumidification
• Floor drying
• Odor and stain removal
• If necessary, sewage and mold cleanup
The following steps can be expected within our water damage restoration services:
• Initial Assessment: Our technicians assess the amount of water damage done and locate the source of the water and/or moisture.
• Water Mitigation: Our technicians will prevent further water damage from occurring by stopping the water from spreading.
• Dehumidification: Our technicians will remove standing water and place dehumidifiers throughout your property in a strategic manner to eliminate excess moisture.
• Evaporation: Our technicians use air movers to encourage evaporation.
• Monitoring: Our technicians use atmospheric and moisture content readings to monitor the drying process.
Immediate action after discovering water damage makes a great difference in protecting your home or business from suffering severe structural damage and from experiencing mold growth. That said, immediately get in touch with RestorationMaster at (305) 707-6135 for our water damage restoration services in Pinecrest, FL. We can be reached on a 24/7 basis, and we will use advanced equipment to restore your property.